Pyschout

Dejounte Murray 2019-2020 Outlook

Of course he reverts back to being a bum as soon as I roster him again.

Benched him for the entire season, saw him start to play well on my bench (weekly league), and now as soon as I have him, he drops a dud. Ugh.

5 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Benched him for the entire season, saw him start to play well on my bench (weekly league), and now as soon as I have him, he drops a dud. Ugh.

Hmm? 

5 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

It’s not a total dud

6 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

bum? i swear it's like some of you all don't even watch basketball.

5 minutes ago, rncnomics said:

bum? i swear it's like some of you all don't even watch basketball.

Obviously Dejounte isn’t a bum. He’s an All-Defensive Team caliber player and is growing into his potential. Has great per-36 optics and is starting to get his minutes.

I’m talking about today from a fantasy perspective. Nothing else.

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

Is Murray's time restriction gone?  Thinking of picking him up.

How many people are in your league haha? Im saying this As objectively as possible, he’s ranked 86th on Yahoo with good upside . How is he still on the waiver? 

40 minutes ago, Raptorfan said:

How many people are in your league haha? Im saying this As objectively as possible, he’s ranked 86th on Yahoo with good upside . How is he still on the waiver? 

Just 6.  Trust me I face combination of Trae & Harden; Westbrook & Lebron on a daily basis... it's not fun

2 hours ago, Raptorfan said:

I just picked him up in a H2H points league on ESPN. Tbf our point scoring is favoured to bigs a bit more but there’s 10 teams and he was still on the waiver. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

Is Murray's time restriction gone?  Thinking of picking him up.

Yes, Murray's time restriction is gone, but Pop is still his coach.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

This dude is unreliable man. Every time I roster him he flops.

Do us owners a favor and drop him

Just now, taenggg said:

Do us owners a favor and drop him

Nah I traded for him. It’s a discussion forum, I can call him out for today 🤷🏻‍♂️

Holding and will continue to roster, just because you asked me not to 🤑

26 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

This dude is unreliable man. Every time I roster him he flops.

Your posts will have a 100% chance of not flopping if you’d just wait til the game is over.

Also, he’s been #58 over the last week and #28 over the last 2 weeks, so an off game wouldn’t be a big deal.

Edited by darkyume

7 minutes ago, darkyume said:

Your posts will have a 100% chance of not flopping if you’d just wait til the game is over.

Also, he’s been #58 over the last week and #28 over the last 2 weeks, so an off game wouldn’t be a big deal.

Fair point, but I do like whinging before the game is over to get that anti-jinx juju out into the world 😂 

• Haha 2

Honestly I just come on here and just get my complaining out of the way so I don't do too many stupid things with my teams. 

6 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Honestly I just come on here and just get my complaining out of the way so I don't do too many stupid things with my teams. 

Same, it’s cathartic 🤷🏻‍♂️ People get hell precious about it though like they’re his legal representation 😂 I mean who cares right, dude had a 4pt game man. 

Y’all trippin’. Elf is a journeyman who’s never cracked top 100 consistently. He’s worse IRL and fantasy.

1 hour ago, ovofnd said:

Y’all trippin’. Elf is a journeyman who’s never cracked top 100 consistently. He’s worse IRL and fantasy.

🤔 serious?

12 hours ago, darkyume said:

he’s been #58 over the last week and #28 over the last 2 weeks

I have entered "have faith" territory with Murray, let's leave him in there compiling stats. If you shy away from this unappealing line, you're inevitably going to miss much of his valuable stats along the way. Some guys just end up with great value, and Murray fills in some cats nicely. In roto he is valuable like a Shane Battier or Grant Hill was when they were just rotation players. Sneaky valuable.

6 hours ago, ovofnd said:

Elf is a great fit for fg to punt teams. Much of Murray’s value is from efficiency. So I would think it is a fair comparison among those team builds.

Is he a drop?

in a head to head points league where steals and blocks only worth 1 point each. Pts reb a** fg 3pm all worth 1 each too. DD 5 TD 10 and turnovers -2. 

fhe turnover factor being a killer and steals + blocks not being as much as most leagues. 

Payton III, Washington, A.Holiday, Wagner, Kennard etc on the wire.