Pyschout

Dejounte Murray 2019-2020 Outlook

He looked good out there but it does seem like him and Pop have a thing.  Every time he makes a mistake, he looks over at the bench and you can just see pop going nuclear on him.  You will see other players make way worse errors but they don't get the ire of Pop like Murray seems to.  He seems to fight back a bit which probably makes it worse for him.  Its probably Pops style of coaching though and I do trust Pop long term, just sucks as a fantasy owner because when he plays freely without fear, man he looks good on both sides of the ball.  

1 hour ago, clownsquad said:

He looked good out there but it does seem like him and Pop have a thing.  Every time he makes a mistake, he looks over at the bench and you can just see pop going nuclear on him.  You will see other players make way worse errors but they don't get the ire of Pop like Murray seems to.  He seems to fight back a bit which probably makes it worse for him.  Its probably Pops style of coaching though and I do trust Pop long term, just sucks as a fantasy owner because when he plays freely without fear, man he looks good on both sides of the ball.  

Yep it Pop. Pop is working the schedule while fast tracking Murray’s development. Seems slow from fantasy perspective but Pop is handling this well IMO. His injury as no joke and Pops knows when to lay off the the gas. They shouldn’t make a playoff run but they will. Regardless Murray will just get better and better. Perfect storm from a fantasy perspective. He’ll be on a lot of fantasy championship teams. 

Edited by Bugs bunny

2 hours ago, Supersonics said:

Might start Mikal Bridges over him ahhh decisions decisions. 

4 steals 4 ast in 1st half vs 1 ast for bridges.  I hope you started Murray.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jsmoove said:

Dropped. Getting harder to keep him in 12 team league

I gues melton is better and almost giving the same stats

Maximum Derrick just ALMOST won the game for them. 

I'm done. Dropped Dejaunte for Delon Wright.

Edited by hornrimmed_rambis
I said the opposite of the truth.

Just now, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Maximum Derrick just won the game for them. 

I'm done. Dropped Dejaunte for Delon Wright.

They lost though 🤔

• Like 1

What's going on here? Between Dejounte and Derrick,we had 45 minutes with 2 points, 5 boards, six dishes and a block. 

What happened elsewhere on the court  for around 19% of the available production time to essentially be unused? Granted DeRozan scored 36, but sheesh...Murray was actually better than White here, but both were rather putrid.

2 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

What's going on here? Between Dejounte and Derrick,we had 45 minutes with 2 points, 5 boards, six dishes and a block. 

What happened elsewhere on the court  for around 19% of the available production time to essentially be unused? Granted DeRozan scored 36, but sheesh...Murray was actually better than White here, but both were rather putrid.

Patty Mills is on fire!

11 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

So what’s the temperature? Are you guys more on the stay away or hopeful train?

Holding in a 10 team points league. No one with greater upside on the waivers. 

in a 12 team league and am still holding.  The San Antonio Playoff schedule is good, which also helps put him above some possible players on the waver wire.  

4 hours ago, overtime2000 said:

>30 min today

can we trust it? 

Nope lol but I’ll take it!

33 minutes ago, teamnochance said:

Contemplating to pick this guy off the waivers and let go of Powell. His upside is greater but who knows 🤔

Dont do it. He's like a mermaid, will lull you in with his random outbursts of fantasy production and then drown your expectations for consistency when Pop decides he'd like to watch Derrick White's a** run around for 30 minutes instead. #metoo 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teamnochance said:

Contemplating to pick this guy off the waivers and let go of Powell. His upside is greater but who knows 🤔

Now is not a bad time to take him and hold him till after the deadline.  I do not expect anything to happen with San Antonio but if they do something it might clear up his situation a bit and if the right players go out then he could see an uptick in minutes. 

Man, dude is so annoying to own. Had to roster him with D’Lo out. Scrub status.