Sign in to follow this  
MJG44

Trading Christian Yelich in a dynasty league...

This owner has been trying to get him from me for awhile, I really don't want to trade him, but if he overpays, then i'll consider since he has some very nice young assets to choose from... which combination of these players should I ask for? Yordan Alvarez, Pete Alonso, Ronald Acuna, Vlad Guerrero JR, Yoan Moncada, Gleyber Torres, Mookie Betts, Walker Buehler, Chris Paddack, Jo Addell, Wander Franco, Jesus Lazardo..

WHIR

Betts and Paddack with be awesome! Big benefits for a few years

Might even be able to get another hitter

1 hour ago, MJG44 said:

This owner has been trying to get him from me for awhile, I really don't want to trade him, but if he overpays, then i'll consider since he has some very nice young assets to choose from... which combination of these players should I ask for? Yordan Alvarez, Pete Alonso, Ronald Acuna, Vlad Guerrero JR, Yoan Moncada, Gleyber Torres, Mookie Betts, Walker Buehler, Chris Paddack, Jo Addell, Wander Franco, Jesus Lazardo..

WHIR

Betts, Buehler and Guerrero

Swing for the fence

Acuna and Buehler, if he rejects then Betts, Adell and Buehler. Worst option is Betts and Vlad or Betts and Buehler, but you should get either Acuna or Betts back plus someone like Buehler or Vlad or Torres with Adell potentially thrown in.

Keep Yelich he belongs on you're team only! Move some mt for all of the other owners offense listed above. 

I would start with one of Betts OR Acuna plus two of Gleyber, Moncada, Buehler, Vlad, Paddack, Adell, Wander, Yordan and Pete. Seems like a lot but if this guy wants him as bad as it seems, I think you can get him to bite. You can trim it down to just Acuna or Betts + one of Walker, Pete, Gleyber, maybe Yordan later but that would be my first offer.