Sign in to follow this  
Hatfieldodger

Trying to get JoRam

JoRam owner is in last place and has indicated he is on the trading block for a draft pick next year. Currently I'm in 2nd place but I'm only 7 pts ahead of 3rd and 4th. I just Mondesi and really could improve my 2B/MI where I need help. Cavan has been dog crap lately. I am in need doubles, HR's, SB's and AVG/OPS and think JoRam could provide some good production.

So I was thinking of offering Austin Riley and a 15th round pick in next years draft for JoRam?

Thoughts? WHIR

You could try, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  JoRam has actually been palatable the past month or so, which can't be said for Riley.  And I don't see that deep a draft pick making up the difference in a dynasty league.

Speaking of which, are sure this is a true dynasty league?  I don't play in one, but I'm having a hard time visualizing a dynasty league with 29 roster spots and 15 rounds of drafting?

It is definitely worth a shot, but I don't know that I would personally trade JoRam for that return.  However, I would send out the offer and see what happens as it is not an offensive offer to make.

14 hours ago, Bandito said:

You could try, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  JoRam has actually been palatable the past month or so, which can't be said for Riley.  And I don't see that deep a draft pick making up the difference in a dynasty league.

Speaking of which, are sure this is a true dynasty league?  I don't play in one, but I'm having a hard time visualizing a dynasty league with 29 roster spots and 15 rounds of drafting?

It’s the first year of a 5 yr Dynasty Keeper league. We have 29 roster spots 3 IL 1 NA. 29 round draft.