Sign in to follow this  
MetsMan

Keeper Trade Help

H2H Points Keeper League: 10 teams, 5 keepers allowed

Give:

Pete Alonso, Luis Castillo, Liam Hendriks, Aaron Nola

Get:

Cody Bellinger, Mike Fiers, Sonny Gray, Shawn Kelley

My current keepers are: Freeman, Lindor, DeGrom, Albies and Alonso.

Is this trade worth it to improve keepers from Alonso to Bellinger?

Edited by MetsMan

Doesn't do your rotation any favors, but if you are out of it (or ridiculously deep in pitching), I'd definitely do it in a situation where none of the other guys you are giving up would be kept anyway.

Not out of it, but I have had a few flukes as wins that were really close and, objectively, I don’t think my team can win it all this year. I also still have Degrom, Bauer, Giolito , Paddack and C. Smith (MIA) on my pitching staff.

Edited by MetsMan

Keep Alonso: And just move Nola/Castillo/Liam for his Bellinger & 2 other sticks. 

Then keep Cody & those two other bats along with Freeman, Lindor, Ozzie, Alonso. Next deal DeGrom for an elite OF or INF and keep that player to. 

40 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Alonso: And just move Nola/Castillo/Liam for his Bellinger & 2 other sticks. 

Then keep Cody & those two other bats along with Freeman, Lindor, Ozzie, Alonso. Next deal DeGrom for an elite OF or INF and keep that player to. 

Unfortunately, the trade above is the only way he will consider trading Bellinger.

Bellinger will never be this lucky again. Don’t give up this much for an overachieving player. Even if he was for real, that’s still too much,