FFCollusion

Emmanuel Sanders 2019 Outlook

21 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) was sidelined for Wednesday's practice.

Same for Kittle and Samuel... nobody to catch the ball...

He shook the blue practice jersey yesterday and is taking hits.

Anybody rolling him out there this week vs NO?

Not sure if Lattimore will be shadowing him, but he led the team with 6 targets last week vs the Ravens.

Edited by Jared24

I think they move Sanders around, so Lattimore probably won't be locked in on him.

I can see this as a 'break-out' game for Sanders, but is it worth taking a risk in the playoffs?  Sounds a little risky.

• Like 1

Just now, Pooskay said:

I think they move Sanders around, so Lattimore probably won't be locked in on him.

I can see this as a 'break-out' game for Sanders, but is it worth taking a risk in the playoffs?  Sounds a little risky.

It's either him or Brandin Cooks so I don't think I have a choice here. 

Manny the #1 in that offense and Saints are healthy at home so I'm hoping for a close one.

4 minutes ago, Jared24 said:

It's either him or Brandin Cooks so I don't think I have a choice here. 

Manny the #1 in that offense and Saints are healthy at home so I'm hoping for a close one.

Right, Sanders would be the choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fingers said:

What are we doing with Manny this week? Is he in your top 24 WRs?

I think Atlanta will actually be competitive with the Niner defense hurting, so I think Sanders is a decent play.  Garoppolo is heating up and they'll need him to carry them down the stretch without Ford and Sherman and all the other injuries on the defensive side of the ball.

• Like 1

I don't know, it is so awfully tempting to chase that game from last week. At least we know he is fully healthy now.

Most guys can not do what he did to the very dynamic Saints secondary--even if he clearly got away with OPI on his long bomb TD.

Jimmy G appears ready/able to support 2 WRs and a TE, just have to hope ATL can stay in it on the road and sans Ridley.

1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I don't know, it is so awfully tempting to chase that game from last week. At least we know he is fully healthy now.

Most guys can not do what he did to the very dynamic Saints secondary--even if he clearly got away with OPI on his long bomb TD.

Jimmy G appears ready/able to support 2 WRs and a TE, just have to hope ATL can stay in it on the road and sans Ridley.

Remove the kind of flukey 75 yard TD, and definitely remove the TD pass, and that's what I think Sanders baseline is.  6 catches for 82 yards, with a chance at a score.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

sanders or deebo eats? guess floor deebo, celiing sanders?

They should both be fine. Not expecting a blow up from either tho. 

Good matchup but always the threat of run heavy with SF. Atlanta appears to be better against the run than the pass, but could go either way. I expect at least 5-6 targets and SFs defense has been a shell of its former self recently so hope for a shootout.

10 hours ago, LongBalls said:

Good matchup but always the threat of run heavy with SF. Atlanta appears to be better against the run than the pass, but could go either way. I expect at least 5-6 targets and SFs defense has been a shell of its former self recently so hope for a shootout.

That shootout is looking even better given that half of the SF defense will be missing the game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/half-of-49ers-starting-defense-ruled-out-for-falcons-game/ar-AAK6zPe?ocid=spartanntp

HUGE drag. I didn't watch most of it, but seemed like a really strange game.

I might still have the gonads to play him next week vs Rams seeing as Godwin is done, [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story