FFCollusion

Emmanuel Sanders 2019 Outlook

19 hours ago, cowboy5xsbs said:

Of course the one week I start him 

Same here man.  Watched Sanders have 2 great weeks on my bench to start the season. 

With McCoy supposdely "hobbled" I finally put this guy in my lineup and the rest is history.  That's FF for ya!

• Like 1

Where are you guys on Sanders this week?  The "expert" rankings are surprisingly low (in the WR40 range).  Ramsey is missing the game tonight, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hero202 said:

Where are you guys on Sanders this week?  The "expert" rankings are surprisingly low (in the WR40 range).  Ramsey is missing the game tonight, right? 

They're playing Sunday. Pretty low on him though. He was great the first couple weeks. He did nothing last week and was injured in the process. I'm stacked at WR and am definitely keeping him on my bench until he's 100%. He's very playable if you're thin though.

9 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

They're playing Sunday.

Oh yeah, not sure why I keep thinking the DEN-JAX game is tonight.

Just now, Hero202 said:

Oh yeah, not sure why I keep thinking the DEN-JAX game is tonight.

3 extra days to stress about your decision!

• Haha 1

I'm flexing him over Miles Sanders and Darrel Williams this week.

I think the experts are wrong with their rankings. 

Manny the focal point of that offense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm seeing a lot of 3 and outs in this game, but if Ramsey is out it helps his chances of seeing targets

How do we rank him ROS? 3 great weeks and one horrible week. He was almost a WR1 last year before getting hurt.

I'm flexing Sanders with confidence. Sutton may get a lot of attention as well. I think it's a good scenario down the stretch for Sanders.

Rumors about the Broncos going full tank and trading the vets. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Rumors about the Broncos going full tank and trading the vets. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

49ers are interested in Sanders.  Would be very interesting to see the Packers reach out for Sanders....they desperately need some people for Rodgers to throw to. 

13 hours ago, leffe186 said:

People talk.   I’ll believe it when I see it 

Where there is smoke there is fire. Please let this happen! 49ers fine, but man if Green Bay could make it happen that would be awesome.

The Packers were an afterthought with the Bears as the likely division winners this year. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a move thinking they can win now.

Edited by tschwicht

32 minutes ago, tschwicht said:

The Packers were an afterthought with the Bears as the likely division winners this year. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a move thinking they can win now.

Well that's not true to anyone who was paying attention. But that's neither here nor there. Green Bay only has 8 million in cap space and Sanders has a pretty big contract. I know there's ways to fudge contacts around and make room, but I don't see him going to green bay, as much as I'd love it

2 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Well that's not true to anyone who was paying attention. But that's neither here nor there. Green Bay only has 8 million in cap space and Sanders has a pretty big contract. I know there's ways to fudge contacts around and make room, but I don't see him going to green bay, as much as I'd love it

Agreed that it won't likely happen because of money. One can hope.

A lot of preseason rankings had the Bears very high. Here's one where they were ranked 7th. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001042972/article/nfl-preseason-power-rankings-patriots-rams-saints-lead-way

There was a lot to be excited for. I'm from Illinois too though so of course opinions will be high here, but I'd say I have an equal split of Packer and Bears fans as friends. 

The Packers always have a shot with Rodgers under center but I think they are exceeding a lot of people's expectations.