FFCollusion

Emmanuel Sanders 2019 Outlook

13 hours ago, tschwicht said:

Where there is smoke there is fire. Please let this happen! 49ers fine, but man if Green Bay could make it happen that would be awesome.

The Packers were an afterthought with the Bears as the likely division winners this year. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a move thinking they can win now.

Broncos offense has been a lot better than Green Bay this year. Their defense has randomly been the problem (and refs). 

Broncos are #12 in DVOA, #8 in yards, #10 in DSR. Green Bay is like 25+ in everything.

3 hours ago, Walter330i said:

I just traded for this guy... is he a ROS WR2 with what he’s currently doing in this offense? 

I doubt it. It’s only a matter of time before Flacco goes off the rails. Hopefully you didn’t give up too much for him though.

Edited by Boozted

I keep seeing people downgrading Sanders this week due to Casey Hayward. I do think Hayward is one of the best corners in the league, but I’d expect him to follow Sutton if anything. IF that’s true, this may actually be a decent spot for Sanders. If Hayward shadows Sanders, we’re screwed this week. 

1 minute ago, FinsUp24 said:

I keep seeing people downgrading Sanders this week due to Casey Hayward. I do think Hayward is one of the best corners in the league, but I’d expect him to follow Sutton if anything. IF that’s true, this may actually be a decent spot for Sanders. If Hayward shadows Sanders, we’re screwed this week. 

Not worried.   It’s tough to follow sanders around because he has the most diverse role and route tree of any Broncos wr. 

6 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

Hayward is better than just about any shadow corner (or corner, for that matter) in the NFL at covering the slot. He'll see Sanders on Sunday.

18 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Hayward is better than just about any shadow corner (or corner, for that matter) in the NFL at covering the slot. He'll see Sanders on Sunday.

Yea this is my concern. I seem to end up with sanders on my team every year so I just recall that Hayward would typically travel with Demaryious Thomas in the past. Though obviously things have changed and Sanders is more of a threat than Sutton. 

• Thanks 1

Hasn't been that consistent since the early weeks. Glad I benched him this week.

10 minutes ago, devaster said:

Hasn't been that consistent since the early weeks. Glad I benched him this week.

Glad I benched juju for him. Without Watson fuller and Aaron jones I would’ve been screwed. What happened? I realize they were up but they really just didn’t even throw him the ball? 

24 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Sutton has taken over as WR1

Even with that happening, what on Earth happened today? One target? Anyone shed any light on it? Was he covered by the defense, or were they (as the box score suggests) just riding the RBs?

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Even with that happening, what on Earth happened today? One target? Anyone shed any light on it? Was he covered by the defense, or were they (as the box score suggests) just riding the RBs?

This is a great question for someone who watched the entire game. I watched maybe 50-60% of the game and what I saw was a Denver team that jumped out to a big lead (17 points) and just nursed that lead for much of the game with the running game, field position and defense. 

2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

This is a great question for someone who watched the entire game. I watched maybe 50-60% of the game and what I saw was a Denver team that jumped out to a big lead (17 points) and just nursed that lead for much of the game with the running game, field position and defense. 

Yeah that makes sense, I guess I'm just surprised they didn't use him out of the slot more in that case.

14 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Nailed it.  Rode the rbs and the few desirable targets went to Sutton.  Denver was inept on offense in the second half but the D held.  I’ll have to check the coverage chart but I saw Heyward on Sutton and Sanders regularly-  not shadowing either.   Just not his week. 

Edited by Impreza178

Sutton is the guy to own in this offense. I am not sure Sanders is even worth rostering. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, atdharris said:

Sutton is the guy to own in this offense. I am not sure Sanders is even worth rostering. Used him as a fill in for Devante Adams, and needless to say I won't be winning this week.

I wouldn't say all that. He's a good flex. Definitely not what we were expecting two weeks in though with him being in the slot. Still a good value pick though for his ADP.

16 hours ago, atdharris said:

Sutton is the guy to own in this offense. I am not sure Sanders is even worth rostering. [...]

3/5 weeks this guy is in double digits ranging from 15 to almost 30.  Not seeing the logic.  This dude is fine. 

• Thanks 1

I need a ruling on a potential Collusion trade involving Emmanuel. The last place team in my league just traded away Emmanuel Sanders & Jordan Howard to the 2nd place team for Jason Witten??? And the Commish pushed the trade through. Is this not the most obvious collusion trade you've ever seen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Post it in the commissioner thread tbh

But yeah, that's an absolute joke. When you say "pushed through", what exactly do you mean? Also, is this a money league?

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Post it in the commissioner thread tbh

But yeah, that's an absolute joke. When you say "pushed through", what exactly do you mean? Also, is this a money league?

I'm guessing he means it wasn't given its X day window to vote on it, it was simply Commish overridden as approved.  Whatever the outcome, don't join the league next year, the character of the people in the league has been revealed, it won't stop with this trade, trust me.