Mikhov

Chris Paul 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Well watching the games made me think that he is completely uninterested. It was also Harden's team last year and he still played well. 
Almost all basketball players love the game and because of that are super competitive. You think any other NBA Superstar would allow some kid to dominate over him. It is only possible because he does not care. At this point in his career it is much better for him not to play. He'll get payed either way. Not being in his prime is not an exuse. Every other player is trying to prove that they still have it, only Chris Paul doesn't care. 

I am kinda disappointed in myself, always suspected that he is a bad sporstman. He proved me right and I have noone to blame but myself. 

I guess he still has couple of games to prove himself, but it does not look good. If not it will be a sad ending to his great career. 

Allows the future PG of the franchise to drive which is probably what the organization aaked him to do and you say he doesnt care? I’ve watched all of their games and never got the sense Cp3 doesnt care, hes simply a 35 year old pg on a rebuilding team. You expected more production so youre disappointed and thats fair but if anything it’s commendable that he’s doing exactly what the team asks of him.

That wont work for fantasy owners but that’s the risk everyone took drafting him. I own him and I expect he’ll be much better than this but my expectations were never Top 20

22 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Allows the future PG of the franchise to drive which is probably what the organization aaked him to do and you say he doesnt care? I’ve watched all of their games and never got the sense Cp3 doesnt care, hes simply a 35 year old pg on a rebuilding team. You expected more production so youre disappointed and thats fair but if anything it’s commendable that he’s doing exactly what the team asks of him.

That wont work for fantasy owners but that’s the risk everyone took drafting him. I own him and I expect he’ll be much better than this but my expectations were never Top 20

People see what they want to see. There are a couple of undeniable facts. 
1. He played with Harden last year and we all agree SGA is not Harden. SGa deserves every touch he gets, still I would imagine that you'll get more chances playing with him than with Harden.
2. He is 34 years old, there are many other players in his range who are playing just fine. What exactly are they rebuilding? They have only one young player that is worth anything. Does rebuilding means to say to one of the best players in NBA not to care? 

Of course we drafted him at around 50th spot expecting value. At least to repeat last year, and maybe even to improve without Harden. What did you expect exactly top 100? 

People are in love with his previous achievements so they are not able to see his true colours. You will come to your senses when it becomes more obvious. 

14 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

People see what they want to see. There are a couple of undeniable facts. 
1. He played with Harden last year and we all agree SGA is not Harden. SGa deserves every touch he gets, still I would imagine that you'll get more chances playing with him than with Harden.
2. He is 34 years old, there are many other players in his range who are playing just fine. What exactly are they rebuilding? They have only one young player that is worth anything. Does rebuilding means to say to one of the best players in NBA not to care? 

Of course we drafted him at around 50th spot expecting value. At least to repeat last year, and maybe even to improve without Harden. What did you expect exactly top 100? 

People are in love with his previous achievements so they are not able to see his true colours. You will come to your senses when it becomes more obvious. 

Stop crying after 3 games... As I said I expect him to be better. You started off by saying people see what they want to see yet some how believe it's a fact that he doesn't care and you know his true colours. You somehow knew his true colours, drafted him anyways then decide to complain after 2 bad games?😂

People see what they want to see.. So you wanted to see that he doesn't care? LOL

Edited by FantasyBallFan
  • Haha 1

Got offered Bledsoe for him and i really think about accepting the offer. somehow i really thought this would be his team, but watching the first 3 games clearly the thunder have other plans.

19 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

Got offered Bledsoe for him and i really think about accepting the offer. somehow i really thought this would be his team, but watching the first 3 games clearly the thunder have other plans.

Uff its hard decision, both are playing terribly atm. Its a coin flip basicly imo. I'd give Paul a couple of more games if not trade. Bledsoe is safe 5th round player.

If this guy can’t have a decent game against his old team then he never will. 

3 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Anyone watching OKC right now?

Is this just who Paul is now?  

Positive thing, ball is in his hands a lot. Negative he simply doesn't care. Several times he doesn't even go over half court when attacking. Disgusting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OKC needs to ship him off somewhere but doubt anyone wants that contract.

40 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Positive thing, ball is in his hands a lot. Negative he simply doesn't care. Several times he doesn't even go over half court when attacking. Disgusting.

this is what I came here looking for. I hope this is it. No way he fell off a cliff from last season despite getting older. Jeez if he keeps this up, he’s gonna have to be droppable.

13 minutes ago, snerpy said:

as bad as CP3 is playing, at least we don't have Conley. 😂

I have Conley , cp3 , Bledsoe, hield , Vucevic, and Gobert .... I’m on suicide watch 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I have Conley , cp3 , Bledsoe, hield , Vucevic, and Gobert .... I’m on suicide watch 

see you in 2020-2021.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, andy1234 said:

this is what I came here looking for. I hope this is it. No way he fell off a cliff from last season despite getting older. Jeez if he keeps this up, he’s gonna have to be droppable.

We need someone to make him mad ,and to make him wanna play again. He showed this game that he can play when he wants to, problem is most of the times he doesn't want to 😕 

Edited by AomineDaiki05