Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

It says he gave Randle+Jrue for Vuc, not Jrue for Randle+Vuc. In any case I'd take Vuc over Jrue any day of the week. This is a sell high line with Ingram out. He won't end at ADP this season. 

Oh I mixed that up then. Dont like as much but I agree I prefer Vuc over jrue this season

40 minutes ago, richg24 said:

What a surprise guys the best player on the team (with by far the highest usage), Ingram, is out and jrue goes off. The flip flopping is too much in so many of these threads its hilarious. The guy who sold for Randle and vucevic definitely won that trade and he should be laughing. When ingram is back jrue usage and numbers fall. I still think he is a clear top 40 guy but with the team fully healthy I dont see consistent top 25 numbers.  

Ingram is hardly the most durable guy and Pels are Jrue's team. Season just started geez

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Oh I mixed that up then. Dont like as much but I agree I prefer Vuc over jrue this season

This thread shouldn't really be about my trade. But yes, the info in my signature is accurate. I traded Jrue/Randle for Vuc. Randle has been sub 200 in 9-cat for the season. And #151 in 8-cat. A drag in stocks and percentages. I'm fine with this trade, despite last night, where both Jrue and Randle had their best games of the season.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

It says he gave Randle+Jrue for Vuc, not Jrue for Randle+Vuc. In any case I'd take Vuc over Jrue any day of the week. This is a sell high line with Ingram out. He won't end at ADP this season. 

How much are we betting?

2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Then what happened?

then he got another 4

• Haha 1

Love how everyone is focusing on his scoring and not the fact that he's been getting about 4 stocks a game the last few weeks now.

Easy pickins' 

Edited by Purple Hippo
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

This thread shouldn't really be about my trade. But yes, the info in my signature is accurate. I traded Jrue/Randle for Vuc. Randle has been sub 200 in 9-cat for the season. And #151 in 8-cat. A drag in stocks and percentages. I'm fine with this trade, despite last night, where both Jrue and Randle had their best games of the season.

Wow you picked Jrue with the 9th pick?

Having either Jrue or Vuc with that high a pick was your first mistake. 

18 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Wow you picked Jrue with the 9th pick?

Having either Jrue or Vuc with that high a pick was your first mistake. 

Agreed. 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:29 PM, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Hurt ure not a Jrue-believer, imo I think he 'll be in contending.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, Aloon33 said:

Ingram is hardly the most durable guy and Pels are Jrue's team. Season just started geez

Jrue will be the 3rd option in a few weeks 

Right when we thought he was back....

Guy needs another offensive option out there like Beal has now. Jrue is more of an off-bal threat. Defenses can just focus on him if there's nobody else. 

Edited by ellejamil

22 minutes ago, CFN said:

Right when we thought he was back....

Because no player has ever struggled against Miami smh

On the bright side, a few more made shots and it would have been considered a monster line

These arent bad games by no means but he hasnt strung together a couple of good ones and he's only had one game that has been up to his standards