Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

I started a new thread for hypothetical trade discussion. Might be a better place to get more dynamic discussion than just getting the Jrue people to post. 

Love how the Pellies tried to hype Jrue this season as an MVP candidate and now they want to get rid of him lol. It's not like he is remotely old and can't stick with their youth movement rebuild - I guess they rather have Lonzo given Ingrams monstrous improvement as the go to scorer. 

2 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

he looks like hot trash tonight

Horrible! this guy couldn’t finish a sandwich right now. I’ve been defending him but he stinks. Shooting inconsistent, boards down, TO machine 

On 12/19/2019 at 4:10 AM, ellejamil said:

In the past 2 seasons, slumps like this were always followed by an injury report...

Don‘t you dare spreading this rumour....

Think the Pelicans need to stagger Ingram and Holiday who mainly play by being the primary ball handler. Kinda like what Houston does with Wes/Harden. The lineup right now also devalues Ball's value because of the iso plays in the halfcourt, since is shooting is inconsistent it doesnt work.

31 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Do you own him or just like hating?

I own him. Nothing wrong with venting how he’s playing this season. Are you his personal defender?

16 hours ago, XNW said:

I own him. Nothing wrong with venting how he’s playing this season. Are you his personal defender?

No, just feels like it’s only negatives from ya. His efficiency is definitely lacking compared to previous seasons.

1 hour ago, RLDN106 said:

No, just feels like it’s only negatives from ya. His efficiency is definitely lacking compared to previous seasons.

haha I praised him when he dropped some amazing gems. No worries. I'm just really frustrated that he has been killing me on TOs/FTs... I kinda built around having higher TOs, but that many FTs at 67% is troubling.

Merry Xmas.

12 hours ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

I'll try sending him for Kemba. The ft% is annoying me to no end 

No one is accepting that. Wait until he puts up a monster line or two 

21 minutes ago, XNW said:

haha I praised him when he dropped some amazing gems. No worries. I'm just really frustrated that he has been killing me on TOs/FTs... I kinda built around having higher TOs, but that many FTs at 67% is troubling.

Merry Xmas.

You too (and everyone who celebrates here).

Really hoping he turns it around efficiency wise. Dude had a fringe chance at top-10 this season.

Wonder if a trade to a contender (where he’s not being forced to shoot in volume) would help.

22 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

What a line. Although, his misses have been inexplicable 😂

It can be tough watching him brick those long range jumpers. 6 steal nights definitely help me forget.