Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

Well it's just an elbow that swelled up right?  RIGHT?  Important piece to my team please come back soon.  I think the Pel's will want to develop Zion in a winning environment, and they have a pretty good mix right now.  Imagine if Zion will be all star level next year, they will be a team to contend with.  Jrue, Reddick, Zion, Ingram, Favors, with some solid young backups in Lonzo, Hart, Frank Jackson (dude needs a chance), Jah, NAW, Moore, etc.  That's a solid 4-8 seed.  All depends on how good Zion will be.  If he gets good like Doncic type impact, it'd be crazy.  Anyway, that's why I don't think he will get traded and should continue to thrive on the Pel's. 

12 hours ago, imaginarykid said:

seriously? out again, not to mention being ruled out one day in advance, all signs pointed to him returning today, what a letdown. I’m never picking this guy again, i should’ve traded him for Irving, atleast Irving’s smashing his ADP unlike Jrue

Let’s not compare to Irving. Irving missed 2 months.... i bet the guy with Irving is in last or close to last unless he drafted all the best players. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

I really really really expect him to be a full go tomorrow....

Can't believe he missed like 6 games already...

I really really don't... It's better for him to take his time than to come back too quickly.

8 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

I really really don't... It's better for him to take his time than to come back too quickly.

Oh come on, the injury is just not serious enough to sit 6 games ...

2 hours ago, davidhammer said:

Oh come on, the injury is just not serious enough to sit 6 games ...

We don't know that. The Pelicans are starting to win games, and Zion is almost back.

They can afford to let him heal fully before they make a push for the playoffs (3.5 games out). I'd rather he take his time and risk re-injury, which could derail his ROS.

10 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

We don't know that. The Pelicans are starting to win games, and Zion is almost back.

They can afford to let him heal fully before they make a push for the playoffs (3.5 games out). I'd rather he take his time and risk re-injury, which could derail his ROS.

Cant believe they beat a super hot Utah last night. Without Reddick and Jrue to say the least.

Once zion comes back and the team is healthy, theyre going to be pretty fun to watch. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, francosean said:

Cant believe they beat a super hot Utah last night. Without Reddick and Jrue to say the least.

Once zion comes back and the team is healthy, theyre going to be pretty fun to watch. 

The Pelicans are very similar to the Grizzlies -- a lot of young talent that's starting to mesh well.

Can't wait to see them with a healthy Zion!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

The Pelicans are very similar to the Grizzlies -- a lot of young talent that's starting to mesh well.

Can't wait to see them with a healthy Zion!

The Grizzlies are on fire too!  I do a little betting on games from time to time and Im taking the Grizzlies quite often lately.  Theyre hungry.

5 hours ago, davidhammer said:

I really really really expect him to be a full go tomorrow....

Can't believe he missed like 6 games already...

I own both Jrue and KAT... 
giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Stefan said:

giphy.gif

I own Kat, Jrue, VanVleet, Beal. I understand the pain.

9 hours ago, Konst said:

I own Kat, Jrue, VanVleet, Beal. I understand the pain.

ALSO Beal and Vleet owner

🤪

• Like 1

Can’t believe from what sounded like a minor injury at the time is turning out to be a multi week absence.  

• Like 1

i got Jrue and Porzingis in a weekly league

Just rolling the dice on them hoping they come back

it does boggle my mind when these guys are just kind of added to the injury report as questionable, and then dont play for weeks. Im a basketball and hockey fan. When hockey players get hurt, they are always given a time table as per doctors recommendations and then for the most part return on schedule.

1. On 1/17/2020 at 5:25 PM, Stefan said:

giphy.gif

there was a couple weeks where i had literally 7 guys IL eligible some of which were my top contributors cant drop them all. FML is an understatement. bend my life over without lube and rape my metaphoric balloon knot
  • Like 1

I think he sits today. I read that he has been doing 3 on 3, so if that is any indication, will probably be back towards the end of the week?