Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

8 hours ago, boytoy said:

Im not even that mad with his line tonight. Almost everyone was rusty, in both games.

except fvv. can you imagine this thread if jrue put up 35?

• Like 1

Pels are a mess...

I drafted this guy for assists, but I really dont see who hes going to be assisting to with Zion out....

Wish I could change my 2nd round pick..ugh

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Pels are a mess...

I drafted this guy for assists, but I really dont see who hes going to be assisting to with Zion out....

actually, the pels look pretty good compared to last couple of seasons tbh...good young core, good veterans on the team

Edited by L3onD

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Pels are a mess...

Fellas - 1 game, I repeat 1 game. Man, some people on these boards.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Pels are a mess...

Damn, wish you were in my league if you are selling Jrue. Guy in my league won’t even think about it.

2 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

Damn, wish you were in my league if you are selling Jrue. Guy in my league won’t even think about it.

I'm not selling him....just dont think he will return the value I expected...still will be great, but not 14th overall great.

1 minute ago, crocp said:

I'm not selling him....just dont think he will return the value I expected...still will be great, but not 14th overall great.

Fair point. I didn’t feel comfortable taking him the top half of the second round when I had a chance. 

1 minute ago, crocp said:

Again, who knows, cause it's 1 game. He was killing it in preseason, and after watching the game last night, he was really making an effort to get everyone involved. What I love about Jrue is the defensive side of his game. He's always getting those steals and blocks that really bump his value. Let's see what he's like after a full month of games, and we can argue his value then.

Just now, squidthunder said:

Again, who knows, cause it's 1 game. He was killing it in preseason, and after watching the game last night, he was really making an effort to get everyone involved. What I love about Jrue is the defensive side of his game. He's always getting those steals and blocks that really bump his value. Let's see what he's like after a full month of games, and we can argue his value then.

agreed. I overreacted....I guess it was because I expected him to eat FVV alive...and it was the complete opposite.

Just now, crocp said:

agreed. I overreacted....I guess it was because I expected him to eat FVV alive...and it was the complete opposite.

I know, I hear ya. I actually scooped up FVV before tipoff as I had a roster space available with PG-13 out. I was quite surprised of how it went. FVV plays like a dog out there.

I think Ingram was really aggressive last night, and probably took away some early touches that Jrue would have normally got.

10 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I know, I hear ya. I actually scooped up FVV before tipoff as I had a roster space available with PG-13 out. I was quite surprised of how it went. FVV plays like a dog out there.

I think Ingram was really aggressive last night, and probably took away some early touches that Jrue would have normally got.

I have both Jrue and FVV so while I wish Jrue went off, I'm not mad because FVV showed some amazing fantasy value. I'm seeing how things play out too because AD also had an okay (to his normal numbers) game yesterday too.

10 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

I have both Jrue and FVV so while I wish Jrue went off, I'm not mad because FVV showed some amazing fantasy value. I'm seeing how things play out too because AD also had an okay (to his normal numbers) game yesterday too.

Jrue, AD and FVV owner here lol. 

I think expectations were sky high last night with the Zion news. Again, first game, and I'm not going to worry about it at all.

4 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Jrue, AD and FVV owner here lol. 

I think expectations were sky high last night with the Zion news. Again, first game, and I'm not going to worry about it at all.

Same. If anything I'll try and flip AD for Giannis when he posts a string of great games.

44 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Same. If anything I'll try and flip AD for Giannis when he posts a string of great games.

These are player forums , stop talking about your teams and possible trades ur thinking of making.

theres other forums on roto world for that 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

These are player forums , stop talking about your teams and possible trades ur thinking of making.

theres other forums on roto world for that 

Got it. Sorry about that. 

1 minute ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Is he just being passive? 

nah he's just being garbage.

he’ll eventually get over this rough start but he might cost me my first week matchup with his shooting

Thinking of trading this guy for John collins in a 11-cat league with PFouls and DD. The way he's playing right now is very passive. He's more of a defensive anchor for the pels. Lonzo and ingram are taking his shots. 

Also started slow last season, that's why I was able to buy him low. I just hope that these losses makes him realize that their second offensive option can't be Lonzo Ball.

• Thanks 1