Chrizz

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

I am not sure if Jrue himself want to give more chances to Zo and ingram in the offence or Alvin Gentry great "plan". This is my first time owning jrue and last year I heard some saying that Jrue enjoyed playing off-ball rather than on-ball. Only 5 games in the season I understand there is no way to be panic for a proven top 25 players. But still the %s aren't that great yet given his lower usage this year. Hopefully he will find the way to be more efficient and most importantly: stay healthy( lost curry yesterday...)

19 minutes ago, sasuke7201 said:

I am not sure if Jrue himself want to give more chances to Zo and ingram in the offence or Alvin Gentry great "plan". This is my first time owning jrue and last year I heard some saying that Jrue enjoyed playing off-ball rather than on-ball. Only 5 games in the season I understand there is no way to be panic for a proven top 25 players. But still the %s aren't that great yet given his lower usage this year. Hopefully he will find the way to be more efficient and most importantly: stay healthy( lost curry yesterday...)

Same....

I need this guy to be spectacular, not solid. Tonight was an improvement, but definitely need more from him going forward....

17 minutes ago, atrium said:

Same....

I need this guy to be spectacular, not solid. Tonight was an improvement, but definitely need more from him going forward....

I feel you brother. Season has been tough for me since most players I drafted are underperforming. Got sniped for brogdon and take favors over bam... Really need this guy to produce something spectacular to save my season

Edited by sasuke7201
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, atrium said:

Same....

The season is still young. Everyone doesn’t come out the box lighting it up. He has some new teammates he has to adjust to. I do expect his #’s to drop slightly as the Pels now have more capable scorers and playmakers but things should even themselves out throughout the coarse of the season.

• Thanks 1

He’ll be fine. Look at Mitchell playing more off ball with Conley on the team. Mitchell is more efficient and has better steals thus far. Same should be expected of Jrue.

Edited by TonyRomo

I expect a drop off in assists and maybe slightly in pts. 3's should be better and better %s. His on/off numbers are off the charts and the best in the Pels sans Zion, so not worried about playing time at all.

This is exactly the kind of situation, with people panicking about a stud during the first couple weeks of the season, that you can take advantage of. BUY LOW. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, aMediumPace said:

This is exactly the kind of situation, with people panicking about a stud during the first couple weeks of the season, that you can take advantage of. BUY LOW. 

How low though? What is his value right now? Offered Ben Simmons, owner did not bite.

Wait are you guys saying last night wasn’t a good enough game? 

a few more shots fall and his beastly line is even more beastly. I’ll take last nights production all day every day 

if anything, last nights line closed the buy-low door shut 

Edited by DoctorLove

Well, I'm on board. I really hope this gamble pays off. Scared of his potential with a trade at all star break or with all these guys like INgram and Zion, redick stealing his usage... 

1 minute ago, ejaggit said:

Well, I'm on board. I really hope this gamble pays off. Scared of his potential with a trade at all star break or with all these guys like INgram and Zion, redick stealing his usage... 

curious, what’s the gamble?

Own Jrue in one league, but own CP3 in both.

Just offered CP3 for Jrue in the league I don't have him. Hoping he bites! Better games are around the corner.

8 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I traded Westbrook and Tobias for Middleton and Jrue. 

It fits my needs as a strong defensive, efficient team. WB killed my FT% TO's. With this deal my 3s, STLS, Blocks, FT% TO's are elite.... and points are good. 

Edited by ejaggit

9 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Own Jrue in one league, but own CP3 in both.

Just offered CP3 for Jrue in the league I don't have him. Hoping he bites! Better games are around the corner.

As a Jrue owner I would be insulted with that proposal 

Edited by gregoden
  • Haha 3

On 11/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, DoctorLove said:

I just traded my McCollum + PJ Tucker for him. Hopefully I'm buying low on Holiday and selling high on Tucker.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MacDirk said:

I just traded my McCollum + PJ Tucker for him. Hopefully I'm buying low on Holiday and selling high on Tucker.

Taco AF 

• Thanks 1

He's being very, very, very passive.

It's still early, but Ingram is due to cool off and only a matter of time before Jrue gets back to being Jrue.