• Like 1

Where’s the guy who said this is his worst first round pick ever lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Lol that aged real well 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Right here bro. To clarify I said it was my worst first round pick, given he was well outside the top 30 until recently. He's flying up the rankings now though - keep playing mad BB. 

Edited by flat_eric

I was trying to sell him like crazy few weeks ago but with the 7th and 8th spot anyones game right now in the east its possible Wizards try to make a run for it. Hoping they try to win a string of games. I still don't get why they don't put there best players in starting line up. They should put bryant, ish, and bertans in the starting line up by now. They always get blown out with the starters and then start catching up when the bench squad comes back in.

3 hours ago, the1gq2nvy said:

I was trying to sell him like crazy few weeks ago but with the 7th and 8th spot anyones game right now in the east its possible Wizards try to make a run for it. Hoping they try to win a string of games. I still don't get why they don't put there best players in starting line up. They should put bryant, ish, and bertans in the starting line up by now. They always get blown out with the starters and then start catching up when the bench squad comes back in.

Yeah exactly ... and finally the Wizards are fully healthy , outside of Jordan McRae .  They also have such a sexy playoff schedule , I don't want to give that up . 

Hit the game winner seal the game

• Like 3

No love for Brad? Career high 53 points tonight!! Too bad Wizards suck he deserves to play postseason ball 

• Like 2

They should focus on developing a chemistry between him and Bryant, those two are clearly the two players of their future (alongside Wall next season obv). This constant rotation with a bunch of scrubs doesn't help anybody in DC

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

They should focus on developing a chemistry between him and Bryant, those two are clearly the two players of their future (alongside Wall next season obv). This constant rotation with a bunch of scrubs doesn't help anybody in DC

They should focus on playing some defense lol.

• Haha 4

the All Star snub was the best thing to happen to us as Beal owners. He's played like a man possessed since

• Like 2

god dam, b2b 53 point games right now yet here I am looking for stocks like

giphy.gif

Edited by Quazza
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

There's no question he just set a record for most points in back to back losses lol and he's gotta be over 30ppg after this one

108 points in a back to back and his teammates let him down both times. One of Brooklyn and Orlando keeps losing and they don’t take advantage smh 

when you drop 108 points over 2 games but your team is hot garbage