Pyschout

Bradley Beal 2019-2020 Outlook

Bradley "Bradley 'tRAdE HiM AsAp' Beal" Beal

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Bradley "Bradley 'tRAdE HiM AsAp' Beal" Beal

He's gonna be wearing a Heat jersey in a couple years by his own free will.

This guy is second in the league in points per game.

His All-Star snub combined with injuries to the Magic and Nets (keeping them in striking distance of the Wizards) has been a godsend. I bet if Beal got his All-Star nod and the Wizards were way out of it he’d be far less motivated 😁

The thing that annoys me the most about him this year is that it took him until March after the trade deadline has already passed in most leagues to finally reach 1st round value. I'm in roto leagues and im doing good in the majority of the stats he provides, so i had been trying to trade him for bigs/wings that get blocks but i wasn't getting equal or heck, even decent value for him. Its like, why couldnt he get this high a month ago? So frustrating.

7 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

The thing that annoys me the most about him this year is that it took him until March after the trade deadline has already passed in most leagues to finally reach 1st round value. I'm in roto leagues and im doing good in the majority of the stats he provides, so i had been trying to trade him for bigs/wings that get blocks but i wasn't getting equal or heck, even decent value for him. Its like, why couldnt he get this high a month ago? So frustrating.

Man has been on an absolute tear and when his value dropped he was out injured. No one can have any complaints the man has been a fantasy God 

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Man has been on an absolute tear and when his value dropped he was out injured. No one can have any complaints the man has been a fantasy God 

Well he wasnt a fantasy god until a month ago, so yea i do have a complaint about that. I'm happy i drafted him, but man, i really wish he couldve gotten there sooner. The amount of time i spent looking for other trades to improve my blocks was insane.

Getting absolutely pummeled and no calls but you just look at doncic or zion and it’s free throws smh 

28 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Choosing the worst time to turn into Devonte Graham with this shooting 

Did it again 😂

25 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Wizards win!!

What a boost huh .. Beal is the only player that besides his stats, I check to see if they won or lost lol . It's crucial to him keeping his pedal to the floor 

• Like 1

Crazy that Beal ended up providing first round value this year any way you slice it. Didn’t even realize it really.

11th overall it total value in both 9-cat and TO-punt

10th overall on per game basis (9 and TO-punt)

There were a lot of complaints about him during the year. Rotoworld analysts were very bearish and were advocating to sell off Beal most of the year. Have to admit I was strongly thinking of dumping my shares as well.