Mikeboy

Jordan Reed 2019 Outlook

12 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

He could be huge this year if he ever gets on the field. I'm holding. 

You must have that luxury. Because constantly managing IR with him is a nightmare. Not enough roster spots to make it worth managing a TE in and out of IR every week.

12 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

He could be huge this year if he ever gets on the field. I'm holding. 

I've never fully understood the hype with this guy. The injury history is FAR too much to outweigh one good year. And it's not like we're talking a Gronk/Kelce type year. He had 550 and 2 last year in 13 games. You figure his career average for 16 games it's 800 and 6, and that's assuming he played 16 which he never has and never will. Sorry but that's just not THAT appealing. 

The year is 2030 and Jordan Reed is still in the concussion protocol. Poor guy just needs to retire and think about his long term health.

The guy has been in the league for 17 years - he deserves to enjoy retirement.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, BGDDYKWL said:

I've never fully understood the hype with this guy. The injury history is FAR too much to outweigh one good year. And it's not like we're talking a Gronk/Kelce type year. He had 550 and 2 last year in 13 games. You figure his career average for 16 games it's 800 and 6, and that's assuming he played 16 which he never has and never will. Sorry but that's just not THAT appealing. 

87/952/11 over 14 games was his best year, so the hype was real. He was a stud when healthy. Just couldn't stay on the field.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

87/952/11 over 14 games was his best year, so the hype was real. He was a stud when healthy. Just couldn't stay on the field.

No crap.  Lost a championship in one league when he knocked me out of the semis with his 7 for 84 and 2 tds.  

11 hours ago, youngrice said:

No crap.  Lost a championship in one league when he knocked me out of the semis with his 7 for 84 and 2 tds.  

Problem was I was on the other side of that (won championship with him) so I kept on drafting him hoping for health!

2 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Problem was I was on the other side of that (won championship with him) so I kept on drafting him hoping for health!

Lol I drafted him the next year because of that.  Least you got a championship out of him

• Like 1