hipriest69

Kevin Huerter 2019-2020 Outlook

On 12/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, richg24 said:

That is good news but I am pretty skeptical of that. I don't see Trae's usage going down ever. He is too alpha and the team needs him to be that away. Even Collins return probably just helps Trae get 2-3 more assists per game and doesn't change anything else.

I agree that Huerter could still go off. I'm just not in a place right now to hold him through these times and will hope that no one else wants to hold him through the bad times and can get him later if he pops off. 

Agree that Trae is too alpha. Don’t see that usage going down at all actually. What I do see is them staggering Traes minutes with Huerters since he will be the secondary ball handler. 

Edited by sharkpotato

Picked him up as my end of the bench guy after drafting/cutting him (last pick) earlier.  Was he healthy in college?

On 12/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, Flamez said:

I’m deploying Sunday night, I have a feeling in my bones 

I hope I end up being right about tn but regardless this kid has a huge role and a huge opportunity to perform for a dogpoop team. Maybe they improve a lot with Collins back but I can see this guy cracking top 100 at ease. This is gonna be a lot of fun 

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1

I want him so badly but I don't know who to drop for him! One of Nance, Reddick, PJ Washington or Luke Kennard I guess.....

Need a 2 for 1 trade to take advantage of some of these free agents

34 minutes ago, pootbrah said:

I want him so badly but I don't know who to drop for him! One of Nance, Reddick, PJ Washington or Luke Kennard I guess.....

cute story

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, pootbrah said:

Need a 2 for 1 trade to take advantage of some of these free 

Cool story bro! Tell it again

• Haha 2

A riveting tale, to be sure.

• Haha 1

Go hard or go home bro. Do a 3 for 1.

17 minutes ago, sasuke7201 said:

Damn fell asleep on my way to office and he got scooped when I checked my fantasy app after arriving...:mellow:

You snooze you lose. Literally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kendanc said:

Cool story bro! Tell it again

Don't really get the reason to meme up with 'Cool story' or such. But Nance would be the easy drop. Indeed i might do just that to pick up a bloke like Huerter who seems to be back and fit, and has a good role at his side. IT's important to have players who the coach will trust, nothing worse than having someone just left as an afterthought because of matchup or small ball or something.

47 minutes ago, sasuke7201 said:

Damn fell asleep on my way to office and he got scooped when I checked my fantasy app after arriving...:mellow:

Hope you weren’t driving. 

For some reason a lot of fantasy analysts aren’t high on KH (ie. Dan Bresbis @ Hoopball) but I think this kid has a nice fantasy game (say...poor man’s Bogdan Bogdanavic which Bresbris doesn’t seem to be keen on either. 

Health seems to be this kid’s current kryptonite. He showed potential last year and here’s to hoping he can stay on the court and build on last year’s numbers.

41 minutes ago, Cozie said:

For some reason a lot of fantasy analysts aren’t high on KH (ie. Dan Bresbis @ Hoopball) but I think this kid has a nice fantasy game (say...poor man’s Bogdan Bogdanavic which Bresbris doesn’t seem to be keen on either. 

Health seems to be this kid’s current kryptonite. He showed potential last year and here’s to hoping he can stay on the court and build on last year’s numbers.

How is a poor mans bogdan bogdanovic a nice fantasy game lol

• Like 1