hipriest69

Kevin Huerter 2019-2020 Outlook

18 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Holy **** this dude, RoCo and Sato just ******** murdered me

A good old ménage à trois  

• Haha 3

We do not drop him. We just complain.

4 steals? Hell, I will take that anytime any day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Holy **** this dude, RoCo and Sato just ******** murdered me

If a guy you just picked up via ww killed your team...you shouldn’t be there in the first place...

31 minutes ago, ginocan said:

If a guy you just picked up via ww killed your team...you shouldn’t be there in the first place...

1-11, 3-14, 0-8 Doesn't matter if they're from the WW or not, that'll do some damage to overall fg%.

8 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

1-11, 3-14, 0-8 Doesn't matter if they're from the WW or not, that'll do some damage to overall fg%.

Thank you, my man. 12% on 33 shots is brutal.

Edited by xlosingmyedgex

This might explain why he’s been playing so bad lately. I think this is a sign for me to drop him unfortunately.

1 minute ago, NoahsArc said:

This might explain why he’s been playing so bad lately. I think this is a sign for me to drop him unfortunately.

What's worse is he had a hot start to February. Do they plan on sitting him? Groin injuries don't get better by playing with the amount of cutting you have on a basketball court

Just now, Illuminati said:

What's worse is he had a hot start to February. Do they plan on sitting him? Groin injuries don't get better by playing with the amount of cutting you have on a basketball court

Yeah, he teased us all with some solid games but then he fizzled out badly towards the end of the month. I plan on dropping him for Giles cause I’m hurting for big man stats since I own the corpse of Drummond.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Yeah, he teased us all with some solid games but then he fizzled out badly towards the end of the month. I plan on dropping him for Giles cause I’m hurting for big man stats since I own the corpse of Drummond.

There's also upside with Giles in case Holmes doesn't return.

• Like 1

Literally half my team out weeks before playoffs. Red mamba please get healthy #needyou

I still need this guy. No other G/F that can provide the assists he does off waivers. Hopefully this isn’t too bad 

Edited by sharkpotato

Red Velvet Express has come to a grinding halt. He hasn't been playing all that great anyways , I guess the groin injury explains it . So glad I scooped up Cam Reddish last week , he's been trending up and if Kevin misses any time... kid should Feast.  I'm probably dropping , even if this injury is a day-day thing & not a lengthy absence.  Playoffs are right around the corner , I need all the wins I can get . Seeding is very crucial right now , and I'm trying to get a bye week. This applies to 10-12 teamers, anything deeper I would hold (depending on recovery time) .