hipriest69

Kevin Huerter 2019-2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Minute restriction for huerter is gone and he’s rising and I wanna keep him. Should I drop Matisse Thybulle and add Graham? 

You should drop AC questions in the AC forum. 

1 hour ago, Aces29 said:

is he going to absorb any of Collins minutes?

nop different positions but he should start trending up. Back to back games so my best guess (or at least I'm hoping) they don't want to play him heavy mins yet

That's more like it. Would like to roster him (for the potential upside in treys accompanied by decent assists) if I could figure out how...

Edited by brickcitymamba

Lite Klay. That’s why we patiently keep him in our rosters for such a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Huerter vs Pat Bev vs Gary Harris. 

I have the latter on my roster in a 12 team 9 cat and tossing up between retaining or the other 2....

3 minutes ago, pootbrah said:

Huerter vs Pat Bev vs Gary Harris. 

I have the latter on my roster in a 12 team 9 cat and tossing up between retaining or the other 2....

AC forum, I'd keep harris

Foul trouble in the first half, but it looks like he's finally solidified his role in the rotation. His minutes are staggered between quarters to give him more opportunities to handle the ball, so better days are coming. Strong hold.

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

AC forum, I'd keep harris

Thanks sorry new to this :)

anyway dropped Harris' bumb a** for Huerter today and feel free. Huerter genuinely has potential. You can't play well when your knee is cooked. Now it's getting better he's going to break out. 

Let’s go red velvet !! Have high hopes for him this season 

I'm most curious about how that rumoured playmaking ability will pan out. Some nice passes yesterday, but would love it if there would be stretches where he's the primary ballhandler when Trae's on the bench.

• Like 1

Collins out will allow huerter to flourish a bit... they seem invested Into this kid. I just picked him up, so hopefully he can produce daily till John is back. 

22 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Collins out will allow huerter to flourish a bit... they seem invested Into this kid. I just picked him up, so hopefully he can build confidence and momentum so that he can continue to produce daily once John is back. 

FTFY

1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Collins out will allow huerter to flourish a bit... they seem invested Into this kid. I just picked him up, so hopefully he can produce daily till John is back. 

There's no reason he can't flourish when John is back. Im pretty sure he's going to be at least 3 option on the offense. If not a 2a/2b type situation. Plus he's their backup ball handler to trae. The floor is set for him to flourish, as long as he stays healthy. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, halbounih said:

There's no reason he can't flourish when John is back. Im pretty sure he's going to be at least 3 option on the offense. If not a 2a/2b type situation. Plus he's their backup ball handler to trae. The floor is set for him to flourish, as long as he stays healthy. 

4 game week! Restrictions are gone, so all we can hope he puts up devonte grahams number 😙

3 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

4 game week! Restrictions are gone, so all we can hope he puts up devonte grahams number 😙

Devonte Graham numbers? How? Devonte is the #1 option when on the court. Huerter has Young and Parker.

OPJ down. Middleton down. Gordon Hayward down. I need huerter to give me 80 pts 20 r 20 a this week 

• Haha 2