hipriest69

Troy Brown Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

I really believe in this guy but I currently dont think I really have someone to drop for him. Unless I think he really will be a stud which is a hard thing to say even with the performance tonight.

I guess what I am trying to say is I definitely think hes 12T worthy just maybe not on my team *sigh*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasyMamba said:

I really believe in this guy but I currently dont think I really have someone to drop for him. Unless I think he really will be a stud which is a hard thing to say even with the performance tonight.

I guess what I am trying to say is I definitely think hes 12T worthy just maybe not on my team *sigh*

Same situation, I want to see a few more games out of him but I'm sure somebody else would've taken the chance by then.

Yeah thanks to everyone in this thread who tipped me off to this guy. Added him first thing this morning hoping for a breakout game and he didn't disappoint.

Edited by Eltoro

1 minute ago, m1dday said:

Same situation, I want to see a few more games out of him but I'm sure somebody else would've taken the chance by then.

Who are the guys at the end of your bench you're considering. For me its House or Thybulle.

13 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

Who are the guys at the end of your bench you're considering. For me its House or Thybulle.

Powell and Paschall for me. I’d drop thybulle if I were you.

18 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

I think any end of bench guy can be easily replaced by streaming. So if Brown doesn't work out, you can just stream that spot later. In my case, i cut PJ Tucker for him.

1 minute ago, heero78 said:

I think any end of bench guy can be easily replaced by streaming. So if Brown doesn't work out, you can just stream that spot later. In my case, i cut PJ Tucker for him.

hmmm. may ill do this as well though tucker is pretty doing well this season.

Added him too cause my Otto Porter is struggling so bad. Great situation this year (30+ minutes ahead). %’s may not sustain but hell gotta take a flier on him. 

14 minutes ago, ahtech said:

hmmm. may ill do this as well though tucker is pretty doing well this season.

We know who he is.  Don't expect it to last.  The guy went 3 qtrs without getting a shot off tonight.  Tucker is not going to be more valuable than he has been in years past.  

22 minutes ago, heero78 said:

You sure you don't have anyone else?

5 minutes ago, 80version said:

We know who he is.  Don't expect it to last.  The guy went 3 qtrs without getting a shot off tonight.  Tucker is not going to be more valuable than he has been in years past.  

Tucker's value is not about scoring. He was comfortably inside the top 100 last season.

Edited by Trench Mob

Was really looking to pick him up a week ago but he got snatched right before I could make the add (due to INJ tags...)

He should start very soon. The Wiz should be keen on developing this guy and giving him plenty of run.

My classic "s--- on the hype train but then decide to pick him immediately" guy. Glad to see what he can do. 

3 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Great sign. I’d like to see one more good game with the minutes. 

One problem with that, if you're in a daily league: he plays Wednesday the 6th, then he plays Friday the 8th.  But then he doesn't play again til the Wednesday the 13th.  That's a s---y schedule, you might as well pick up now and see what happens.  If he's average, at least you can get Wednesday's average and maybe still want Friday's then drop and stream.  If he's great, I guess you have to hold during those four days the Wiz are off, but at least you got the great production on the 6th to make it more able to stomach.

Of course if you're in a weekly or roto league, the above doesn't matter.

2 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

One problem with that, if you're in a daily league: he plays Wednesday the 6th, then he plays Friday the 8th.  But then he doesn't play again til the Wednesday the 13th.  That's a s---y schedule, you might as well pick up now and see what happens.  If he's average, at least you can get Wednesday's average and maybe still want Friday's then drop and stream.  If he's great, I guess you have to hold during those four days the Wiz are off, but at least you got the great production on the 6th to make it more able to stomach.

Of course if you're in a weekly or roto league, the above doesn't matter.

I think you just made a very valid point. I like that strategy. Gary Harris it was nice knowing you. 

1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Fantasy b-ball is the personification of “you snooze..you lose...”

For those undecided and no doubt a crapload AC related questions lol. consider these 3 factors:

1) Talented/well rounded, Former 1st rd pick

2) Starting job/all mins he can handle 

3) Young rebuilding team/full youth movement.  

Do the fantasy math and add accordingly folks :) 

Friendship ended with PJ Washington's hype train

Now TBJ is my hype train