hipriest69

Troy Brown Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Hopefully he can be a kelly oubre type player for the wizards since they lost that young talent when they traded him. I’m excited for them and him and the minutes path is great for us owners. The rebounds at that position will help a lot of builds. 

• Like 1

screw it. dropping Smart to board the TBJ train 

Edited by booty
  • Like 2

Good on the eye test.. This dude will produce if given the minutes.. dropped nerlens noel who I was streaming for my IL Myles Turner..

Edited by memo
Typo

On 10/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, JP_Grizzly said:

Let’s go boys... there’s no one in his way. He’ll get easy 30+ min per game

He’s gonna be fun this year. Multi cat contributor you don’t find that free in the wire usually 

• Like 2

Picked him up before his last night for Okafor. What can of defensive stats can we expect? He got 6 steals in the last two games but only 7 steals in the last 10 games of last season. In college he was at 1.6 steals/game.

Is this dude legit? Saw his stats and realize this dude in his sophomore season... with potential to play 30 + a night.. I'm curious/ hesitant to do the drop for delon.

judging by his cats they look nice, but people think given the minutes he can replicate these on a consistent basis?

15 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

judging by his cats they look nice, but people think given the minutes he can replicate these on a consistent basis?

Well he's not going to shoot 57% for the year, or average 3 steals a game. But that's not the point. 

12 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

This kid has some serious potential. 

Just needs minutes. 

I read somewhere that he was targeted in the draft by the new Wizards GM, the same guy who pushed for Thomas Bryant last year. To me that likely means we will see a lot of TBJ this year. 

• Like 3

Scott Brooks on Troy Brown Jr., who's coming off his first career double-double while playing off the bench:

“Troy has played well. I kind of like him in his role right now. He’s really play well in it and sometimes that’s what’s best for the team.”

guess he will be coming off the bench for a while.

I'd prefer him to come off the bench, spend some time leading the second unit and not have to deal with finding shots with Beal, IT2 and black hole Rui.

However, when you dump it down to Wagner that ball is not coming back and Bertans' has never seen a shot he didn't like... so maybe it's a wash.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Starting him tonight....let's see how this goes.

😁

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

Starting him tonight....let's see how this goes.

😁

Also started tonight, only 12 mins so far... disappointing.

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

CJ Miles Effect

Or the Scott Brooks special. Give or take.

• Like 1