Savatage79

A better dart throw pick up, Ballage or Harris?

I like both of these dudes but only have room for 1 right now. Are we truly feeling Ballage could be the starter? Is Harris going to become something bigger even with Sony? 

What say you guys? 

28 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

I like both of these dudes but only have room for 1 right now. Are we truly feeling Ballage could be the starter? Is Harris going to become something bigger even with Sony? 

What say you guys? 

That’s tough.  Seems like Ballage could earn the starting job from the get go.  But probably not going to catch many passes.  And on a bad team.

Harris in a good offense that will run the ball a ton.  But clearly in a time share.  And also isn’t going to get much passing work.

Personally, I’d probably take Harris and the NE offense and bet against Sony staying healthy.

So many unknowns here, me I’d take Harris, better offense and i doubt he was drafted not to play. If your deep at RB i think Harris offers more upside cause i think Drake and Ballage regardless of “the starter” will both be involved 

12 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

What say you guys? 

100% Ballage. Ballage has a decent chance of being relevant even with Drake #1, and he could even be the #1 himself.

Harris has a much more difficult situation in NE, I feel. Besides, he's in NE. I like NE RBs on the wire, not in the draft.

Edited by Boudewijn
clarification
  • Like 1

I would take the shot on Ballage. There is a ton of love for Drake in the fantasy community but so far NFL head coaches do not seem to view him as an automatic NFL lead back. 

Dart throw for Ballage say whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttt? Um report came out a couple days ago he's gonna get more carries etc. Miami front office likes him way more. And want him to be the man! 

Ballage.  Drake is overrated in the fantasy community, now you have a second coaching staff seeming to indicate Drake isn’t a full time starter. 

Harris is nice, but it’s Patriots running back roulette you are betting on in that case. 

There is a very solid chance the Dolphins are absolute trash, but I think I’d rather have the guy who has a shot at a workhorse role. 

Harris all the way. If Michel runs into knee issues during season (a likely scenario), you're looking at a top-end RB on a good offence. Despite all this noise from Miami, think Drake is still the RB you want to own there.