Sign in to follow this  
Kmcallister87

Carpenter for Lowe 100% whir

Have a small offer that I cannot make up my mind on. Matt carpenter for his brandon lowe.  2/10 h2h with ops. 

c garver

1b abreu

2b hiura 

Ss tatis

3b bregman

Of - jmar, soler, Kepler

Util - r. Nunez, Pham

Bench - benintendi, carpenter, franmil Reyes Correa 

Dl gallo

Na lux

Sp- thor, wheeler, bieber, odorrozzi, Flaherty, bauer, Gibson urquiduy (maybe stream 2) and stream spot (currently perez)

Closer greene neris Giles Roger's 

Dl Carrasco 

At this point I would see when Lowe is coming back.  I hear that he keeps having setbacks which TB refuses to call setbacks.  That being said, I like Lowe.  He's young and the Rays really like him.  Carpenter hasn't been himself all year.

Stick with the arch & move a mt for by the bay in a new deal. 

A look at Carp’s batted ball profile suggest he may well be finished. If Lowe’s strikeouts do not hurt you, I take the chance with the young guy with power at a premium position, albeit with tempered expectations from Lowe because the average will probably come down a bit with that K rate.

Hard to say since Lowe seems to be stuck on the DL and we really do not know what is going on there imo.  If Lowe was healthy, I would cut bait on Carpenter for sure.  This all comes down to whether you believe Lowe is back in the next week or so or whether this garbage continues well into August. 

As to Carpenter, his act of extreme streakiness and not playing well when hurt has gotten real old over the years even if you think he still can bounce back.  I put the stiff on my avoid list going forward...do not draft at any price for 2020 and beyond and let someone else deal with it.