The G Man

Devin Singletary 2019 Outlook

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Maybe, but I can see it in a divisional tilt against NE. I think they should rest him, but Week 4 is huge for them.

I'm hopeful he's back soon as the flex options in 12 teamers are getting pretty bare 

• Like 1

Hopefully they just rest him until the bye week. Make sure that hammy has proper rest, then he can come out and scorche Miami week 7...

• Like 1

Was it ever reported what the severity of the injury was/is? I still haven't heard anything other than a "pulled hammy" which recovery times can very widely based on the extent or severity.

Someone posted a short video clip of him on the side at practice and he was walking with a noticeable limp. I'm guessing if he isn't practicing by tomorrow you can pretty much forget about him playing this week. 

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

That superhuman performance is why we are missing him these last two weeks.  He needs to chill with the teleportation plays downfield.

8 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

That superhuman performance is why we are missing him these last two weeks.  He needs to chill with the teleportation plays downfield.

seems legit ... better off ripping those 2 or 3 yd chunks, instead 🤣

Is it reasonable to expect much more than Flex production out of Singletary this year? My bench is pretty crunched so I’m trying to figure out how high I think his upside is. Flex play upside isn’t super valuable in 10 team leagues, so if that’s likely his ceiling this year then I probably want to sell him off.

If someone wants to talk me into mid-high RB2 upside, I’d like to hear it. 

Edited by gufomel

6 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Is it reasonable to expect much more than Flex production out of Singletary this year? My bench is pretty crunched so I’m trying to figure out how high I think his upside is. Flex play upside isn’t super valuable in 10 team leagues, so if that’s likely his ceiling this year then I probably want to sell him off.

If someone wants to talk me into mid-high RB2 upside, I’d like to hear it. 

When he's healthy, he is as good as any RB in the league based on the small sample size.

Singletary will be an RB1 next year (barring injuries).

But as always, Gore is always there to screw things up for us important FF owners.

Just now, Pooskay said:

But as always, Gore is always there to screw things up for us important FF owners.

There is a higher chance then ever that Gore becomes a benched player this year with just a few carries a game. While Devin takes over if healthy.

12 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

You would think the Bills would rather run the ball, so I don't see Gore being a big problem. If Singletary gets about 15-20 touches in a game, what's the problem. They can still run Gore a little bit.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:05 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

bUT hIs sPArQ sCOrEs ShOwS hE nOT eXsPoLEsIvE

• Haha 1

If he is healthy, his workload is only going to increase as Gore falls off as the year drags on.  Bills O Line is much improved and they play the Fins 2X this season...

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

If he is healthy, his workload is only going to increase as Gore falls off as the year drags on.  Bills O Line is much improved and they play the Fins 2X this season...

Gore’s predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007... 😂😂😂

“i personally would NOT take gore, dont think his knees will hold up for a great career, especially with this being keeper. id draft BUSH!!”

Edited by gufomel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Gore’s predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007... 😂😂😂

“i personally would NOT take gore, dont think his knees will hold up for a great career, especially with this being keeper. id draft BUSH!!”

2007!  Man he sure is OLD! :) 

8 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Gore predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007...

Stealing jobs since 2005. "That's my job punk!"

giphy.gif

Wouldn't deploy him this week in a low-scoring lights out defense game, but not too many issues deploying at Tennessee...although that game has all kinds of ugly on it too. 

Why is the weather perfect in Buffalo? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Global warming.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

It's September.  Buffalo isn't on Svalbard. 

• Like 2