The G Man

Devin Singletary 2019 Outlook

33 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Whoa there. He is NOT "involved in the passing game".

Slow your roll there big guy. Most of the games he's played in they have either won of they have been close. If they fall behind big he would most certainly be involved. He's had 4 games with 3 or more receptions in the 7 "full" games he's played in. I'm not saying he's a ppr monster or anything, but if they were to fall behind big which is rare I would most certainly expect him to be involved still. That is all I meant by not worrying too much about game script. He isn't your 2 down Travis Henry or Sony Michel type back where they get phased out if they fall behind.

• Like 1

Those young legs on a short week will be beneficial. That New England game on a short week was pretty grueling. At least buffalo got the extra immediate 6-8 hours of home recovery time vs. Dallas having to go back immediately. Could play a small factor 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:31 PM, SuperJoint said:

Whoa there. He is NOT "involved in the passing game".

He ISN’T?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

He ISN’T?????

Heh - count me corrected. I'm very happy to be wrong.

Took long enough 😎

• Like 1

Great game from Devin but how are we feeling about Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New England coming up next 3 games?

15 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Great game from Devin but how are we feeling about Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New England coming up next 3 games?

Points are going to get scored in the Baltimore game, Devin will continue to be a big part of the game plan going forward..  Should be a decent play vs Pitt as well..  NE is the only game where I might be apt to throw in someone else...  

• Like 2

bUt He DoEsNt HaVe SpEeD gUys ToTaL dNd

this is why you watch your eyes and not the measurables. there are so many intangibles in this game. this man scored a ton in college and broke tackles at every level of the defense. he can play. just like hundreds of others who don't burn up the combine. completely idiotic to look solely at measureables.

edit - you have to run the ball to beat new england. devin will get plenty of run in that game and in the baltimore game especially. the way to beat lamar jackson and tom brady is to keep them on the sidelines.

Edited by Br0kenB
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Gore will get all the clock killing runs when they are ahead late. 

Yep.  Was a great game but could of been so much more.  He barley got any work in the 4th.

4 hours ago, Fort4242 said:

Not great, Bob.

Fire him up as a RB2 with RB1 upside for the rest of the season. When you're the recipient of a trick play WR-RB touchdown pass, you're a key cog in the offense whether on the ground or through the air.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, n00chness said:

Fire him up as a RB2 with RB1 upside for the rest of the season. 

I like Singletary but the only problem with this is that he faces a top 8 defense against RBs every week through the fantasy playoffs. 

I own him on a team that has a first round bye, so I have the luxury of seeing what he can do against Baltimore next week before deciding whether he's worthy of consideration in Weeks 15 & 16. 

• Like 2

I have no bye so I’m contemplating on starting him this week. Anyone else rolling him out there vs Baltimore?

42 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

I have no bye so I’m contemplating on starting him this week. Anyone else rolling him out there vs Baltimore?

I answered your question, but it got deleted.

• Haha 2

On 11/29/2019 at 8:51 AM, HeHateMe23 said:

Points are going to get scored in the Baltimore game, Devin will continue to be a big part of the game plan going forward..  Should be a decent play vs Pitt as well..  NE is the only game where I might be apt to throw in someone else...  

I’d be much more concerned about Pitt than the ravens and patriots. 

I'm not excited about starting Singletary vs. BAL, but he's almost a must-start as an RB2 or flex.

The Bills will have to give Singletary 20+ touches to win this game. There is no other way to contain Lamar than to keep him off the field.

• Like 1

Will they finally stop giving Gore meaningful touches after last game where Singletary was 14-63 rushing and Gore was 9-11. It's a crime that it's still so close to being a 50/50 split.