Homerj24

Anthony Miller 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Miller is coming back slowly from his ankle thing.  Miller won't be the 5th receiver behind Robinson, Gabriel, Patterson, and Wims for long.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want anyone on this team. s--- QB, an RBBC that's even worse than last season and they spread the ball around too much. This team is nothing without that defense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t tell this early on. But I dropped him. I’ll just use FAAB if he blows up at some point later. Not a fan of the offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, n4sa said:

I don't want anyone on this team. s--- QB, an RBBC that's even worse than last season and they spread the ball around too much. This team is nothing without that defense.

Exactly! I wouldn’t even trust ARob. I’d be selling high right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude is super talented and just getting fully healthy coming off his training camp injury.  I know it's tempting to drop him for one of the huge week 1 WR's (possible One Week Wonders) like Hollywood, John Ross, AJ Brown, John Brown, but might that be premature to do?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Dude is super talented and just getting fully healthy coming off his training camp injury.  I know it's tempting to drop him for one of the huge week 1 WR's (possible One Week Wonders) like Hollywood, John Ross, AJ Brown, John Brown, but might that be premature to do?

No, that offense is toxic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, remark900 said:

If you're worried about Taylor Gabriel then drop...I'm not

Not worried about him at all, it’s Nagy and Trubisky. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Not worried about him at all, it’s Nagy and Trubisky. 

My point is Gabriel saw 5 targets...a healthy Miller is going to take all of those and then some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Not worried about him at all, it’s Nagy and Trubisky. 

Nagy totally sucks and Trubisky is right on his heels. Anyone allowing a pile of garbage like C Patterson to line up at RB is a clueless moron. Giving him the ball is a fire able offense.

Miller just found the end of my bench.

Edited by FavreCo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Nagy totally sucks and Trubisky is right on his heels. Anyone allowing a pile of garbage like C Patterson to line up at RB is a clueless moron. Giving him the ball is a fire able offense.

Miller just found the end of my bench.

 

So Bill Belichick is a clueless moron?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, remark900 said:

My point is Gabriel saw 5 targets...a healthy Miller is going to take all of those and then some

 

Really? He didn’t last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, FavreCo said:

Anyone allowing a pile of garbage like C Patterson to line up at RB is a clueless moron.

I think RB is the natural position for CoPat, not WR. Especially if you play (outside) zone a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't Miller mostly a slot wr? Is Noone worried about Cohens slot usage or is that a product of not having Burton and Miller? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrmann1 said:

Wasn't Miller mostly a slot wr? Is Noone worried about Cohens slot usage or is that a product of not having Burton and Miller? 

Am definitely worried about this. I didn't watch the game but Cohen is dirty so I get why they are throwing him in the slot. Want to drop this guy but also desperate for wr help. So conflicted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vs Philly this week, not exactly good at defending the deep ball. Am I off based in thinking Miller is a great flex PPR play this week for 10-12 points with hopes of more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

Vs Philly this week, not exactly good at defending the deep ball. Am I off based in thinking Miller is a great flex PPR play this week for 10-12 points with hopes of more?

he is a great receiver but remember his production is totally dependent on two idiots..Trubisky under center and Nagy with playcalling power..they both have no feel for the game, have no idea what to do/when to do. Last season was the same. Bears results were defense-driven last year. Now when Fangio is gone, "king" Nagy is naked. He gives his team no advantage, he doesnt know how to help the team, because he has no feel for the game. 

So I dont know...Eagles are terrible against deep ball, but first you need to be able to deliver that ball to Miller. And when under center you have idiot who cant read nor throw deep, you are counting on luck. Bears run when they should pass and pass when they should run.

Edited by LuckyLukas
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbarretta said:

Gabrielle may not play   Anybody like him as a solid wr3 this week against the lions swiss cheese?

Yep.  Kid has got skills.  Get him in there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Yep.  Kid has got skills.  Get him in there.

 

Shark agreed, getting the targets, bad D

and it was about this time last year he started heating up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.