Homerj24

Anthony Miller 2019 Outlook

He is pretty interesting and Slay will likely be shadowing ARob which could funnel even more targets his way. Not sure who to play out of Miller, Marvin Jones, or Gage tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

How much are chicago going to have to throw with blough at qb?

That's what I was thinking. I could see them just pounding the ball and ending it as quick as possible.

5 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

That's what I was thinking. I could see them just pounding the ball and ending it as quick as possible.

Do you really think Nagy is going to do something as straightforward as run the ball a lot against a team like the Lions? Historically he's given Trubisky as much rope as possible against weak teams to put up stats and build confidence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Do you really think Nagy is going to do something as straightforward as run the ball a lot against a team like the Lions? Historically he's given Trubisky as much rope as possible against weak teams to put up stats and build confidence. 

With all his running the ball comments lately and Trubisky looking like crap this year I actually do. 

I think he could be looking at 5-55 with maybe a 25% chance for a TD.  So maybe 12 points in PPR.  He's got an average floor with limited upside given the offense.  Not sure if I want to be starting off the week with that and potentially ruining my holiday.

• Thanks 1

Im firing him up. Great matchup, Gabriel is out & slay shadowing a arob.  His role in the offense has been way up lately and he has good size and skill. Also bears basically dont have a te right now and can't run the ball.

Of course its a gamble. But I like him this week over most wr2/3 types with not so good matchups. 

12 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

How much are chicago going to have to throw with blough at qb?

probably not a whole lot. looks like a low scoring affair

11 hours ago, Jordan23 said:

Im firing him up. Great matchup, Gabriel is out & slay shadowing a arob.  His role in the offense has been way up lately and he has good size and skill. Also bears basically dont have a te right now and can't run the ball.

Of course its a gamble. But I like him this week over most wr2/3 types with not so good matchups. 

probably liking him a whole lot more now

14 hours ago, CooL said:

I think he could be looking at 5-55 with maybe a 25% chance for a TD.  So maybe 12 points in PPR.  He's got an average floor with limited upside given the offense.  Not sure if I want to be starting off the week with that and potentially ruining my holiday.

Up until that last drive, he was sitting at 6-62 and I was feeling pretty good about passing on him.  3 catches and 78 more yards later, bummed I didn't have the stones to play him.  The 13 targets were surprising.  3 good games in a row, maybe he's Mitch proof and worth a pickup.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:08 AM, SharkSwimmer said:

Yep.  Kid has got skills.  Get him in there.

good call Shark

6 hours ago, wendellrott said:

Miller looking like a good WR/3 ROS

I'd love to say so, but there's still Gabriel to come back and, you know, it's Trubisky throwing him the ball. Still, that was very encouraging from a wire pickup in a 16-teamer.

Trubiesky's throws to Miller on that last drive were things of beauty.  I could hardly believe my eyes.

Miller is finally 100% healthy.  Dear lord was he balling out on Thursday...

Just now, DLG10 said:

When is Gabriel back?

Concussion protocol so no one knows . It’s his second concussion on the year, so they could be cautious w him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotdog said:

Ill be starting him with confidence against Cowgirls no Gabriel or Braunecker Lets Go!!!!!

I may do the same. Just for a reference point, who are you starting him over?

1 hour ago, Hotdog said:

Ill be starting him with confidence against Cowgirls no Gabriel or Braunecker Lets Go!!!!!

12 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

and I'll be chewing the same grizzle

be playing him over Tate or Snell

3 hours ago, wendellrott said:

and I'll be chewing the same grizzle

be playing him over Tate or Snell

Considering him at Flex over Crowder, DK and Singletary. 1/2 point PpR. 

look at the massive target share the last 3 games. Not to mention the positive regression in Tds that he’s due!  Had 7 as a rookie last year, none this year. 

I'm just too nervous to start him in the first week of the playoffs. Also due to Dallas DEF and it being a Thursday Night game which are never friendly to me.

7 hours ago, bgar15 said:

Starting him over Snell in a PPR league