Homerj24

Anthony Miller 2019 Outlook

Got a bye but I’m starting him lol really hope he can produce at least 13 points a game Ros. That’s all i need. Looks like cowboys could be beat by slog receivers. Cole Beasley and Edelman had great games. 

5 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

I'm just too nervous to start him in the first week of the playoffs. Also due to Dallas DEF and it being a Thursday Night game which are never friendly to me.

meh, it's a T.I.N.O. ("Thusday in name only") game ... both played on T'giving, so it's a full week between games, unlike the usual quick turnaround from Sunday to Thursday. 

will that lead to a better game? remains to be seen, but it's not biz as usual for Thursday fare  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

meh, it's a T.I.N.O. ("Thusday in name only") game ... both played on T'giving, so it's a full week between games, unlike the usual quick turnaround from Sunday to Thursday. 

will that lead to a better game? remains to be seen, but it's not biz as usual for Thursday fare  🤷‍♂️

This is a good point; I still don't think I have the onions to trust him because Chicago.

Those of you starting him tonight in PPR leagues, who are you starting him over so I can gauge? I'm on the fence whether I should or not.

21 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Those of you starting him tonight in PPR leagues, who are you starting him over so I can gauge? I'm on the fence whether I should or not.

currently starting him over Kirk and AJ Brown

20 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Ty Williams , Slayton, and A Rob. I just cant play both bears on a Thur night, can I? I hate these games.

56 minutes ago, NolanRyan said:

currently starting him over Kirk and AJ Brown

AJ left practice early today, after stretching ... could be nothing, but, FYI ✌

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Probably starting over Golden Tate and James Conner since I doubt he plays.  

Conner already ruled out.

Starting Miller tonight cause I can't trust Lockett. He'll be my WR2 first round of playoffs, pray for me plz.

Edited by TurdBurglar
  • Like 1

well I'm joining you'all

playing him tonight, guess he'll be replacing one of these 4  Pascal, Lockett, Chark, Tate

Edited by wendellrott

3 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

well I'm joining you'all

playing him tonight, guess he'll be replacing one of these 4  Pascal, Lockett, Chark, Tate

I also have the first 3 you mentioned in addition to Lockett and John Brown. And I'm strongly thinking about playing Anthony Miller tonight. None of my guys have been trustworthy lately....I'm starting to think I just like watching my guys on TNF. 

4 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Do It !

Just,

Do It !!!

You must be my opponent because every logical ranking site out there has him like 40 spots below my next best option at WR :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, pierceNKC said:

considering starting over OBJ...call me crazy.

I'm starting him over OBJ in my PPR league, but I'll probably get burned.   Landry is the #1 for Cleveland and who know's about Baker's hand, just don't have any confidence in OBJ and Miller is getting the targets.

Good Luck.

PD

I'm thinking about starting him over Golladay. Those targets are insane.

3 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I'm thinking about starting him over Golladay. Those targets are insane.

Yeah and he scored a lot of tds last year while injured , I sure hope he can work his magic tonight and get me one

I accept your challenge...starting him tonight in full PPR over Robby Anderson, Deebo Samuel, and Tyler Suckitt

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

Curtis Samuel

AJ Brown

James Washington (left on wire)

I have Golladay, Kirk, Westbrook and Pascal, and I'm dropping Miller for the extra roster spot. (CBS league, so he'd be locked and undroppable if I kept him.) Only starting two of these goofballs, and have no idea who. (I was probably starting Miller an hour ago.)  

Hope this context helps. 

I’ll take it. I just need 15 from my WRs with my roster. Got 13.5, I think he’s worth a start again next week.

• Like 1