Homerj24

Anthony Miller 2019 Outlook

13 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

I’ll take it. I just need 15 from my WRs with my roster. Got 13.5, I think he’s worth a start again next week.

TD saved him!  Where were the targets today?  Had one drop late in the game. Also had a nice catch called back early in the game. Nagy was pissed!

Overall, I’m happy though. 

• Like 1

[...] I was hoping for at least like 11 points and he got me 13. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Stories

Just now, m_cox22 said:

Performance wont make you a winner or a loser. I'll take it for my flex. 

pretty much ... he held serve for those who took the plunge 🎾

How do we feel about Anthony Miller this week in Green Bay? Not a great matchup but Trubisky has actually looked semi-decent lately and could be throwing it around 40 times against Green Bay. Assuming Taylor Gabriel is out again (this is key), could Miller be looking at around 10 targets? Miller's snap percentage is around 95% the last couple of weeks so he isn't leaving the field. In PPR, Miller is 28th in fantasy points among all non-QBs over the last four weeks.

GB is not a prohibitive matchup, pretty neutral and they haven't been nearly as good as they began the year. I am rolling with him as my WR3 in ppr (over C Samuel).

An addendum to my GB secondary matchup above:

Packers secondary is allowing a whopping 16.3 yards per catch to receivers on the season, the most in the league by a lot and well above the league-average clip of 13.2.

• Like 1

[...]

He’s a legit player. Gets open at will, has big play ability, and Nagy and Mitch know it.

One more game is all I ask for.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

10 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

[...]

He’s a legit player. Gets open at will, has big play ability, and Nagy and Mitch know it.

One more game is all I ask for.

Wasn't really doing much at first, but I will say next week KC is tempting. 

1 minute ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Wasn't really doing much at first, but I will say next week KC is tempting. 

Have to think that if the Bears get down, Miller will produce. Nagy abandons the run so fast and Mitch + Miller is a dream garbage time pairing. I think he’s a must start.

46 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Can anyone trust this guy against KC? I read somewhere that KC has been the best defense limiting WRs the last 10 weeks.  

I expect the Bears to lose, and be forced to abandon the run. Trubisky should be throwing 50-60 times this game, so I think Miller is a must start.

• Like 1

KC is better against outside wrs. Miller should do good if they have him primarily in the slot

46 minutes ago, scheibler said:

KC is better against outside wrs. Miller should do good if they have him primarily in the slot

Plus you’d think Robinson will be the focus of the defense.  

Crazy thing is he could have had an even bigger game.  He had a deep sideline catch around the 2 yard line in the first half but just missed getting the 2nd foot down, and Mitch missed him on another deep pass a few plays earlier where the pass was out of reach.  He could have finished over 150 yards, easily.  After last week there are only a handful of WRs I’d play ahead of Miller, and unfortunately I don’t own 3 of them.  If Gabriel plays it might muddy things a bit, but hard to imagine sitting this dude in the finals.

They need to give up on that ham & egger, Gabriel. Their wasted prime Miller time this year until the injury. If not for that, the clowns would have still be trotting that loser out ahead of Miller.

So a full go for next week? He’s been on fire. So happy i picked him up weeks ago. 

23m

Since returning to the lineup full-time back in Week 11, Anthony Miller is fantasy's WR8 (88.1 PPR points) and he's 6th in the NFL in receptions per game (6.6) in this span. Gets Chiefs secondary next that has allowed 6th-most receptions allowed to slot wideouts this year.

This guy is going to be prime "steal" material in the drafts next year.  Overall, his stat line doesn't stand out but if you factor in his last month and a half he's been a stud. 

1 minute ago, cizastro said:

This guy is going to be prime "steal" material in the drafts next year.  Overall, his stat line doesn't stand out but if you factor in his last month and a half he's been a stud. 

This...going all rb and great te and hope to snag Lockett, deebo, aj brown, and Miller in the middles

• Like 1

maybe its just me but i cant ever sit these hot guys in the playoffs, every year there are a few guys who end up winning titles from a hot 3 weeks to end the year see Henry last year