slmroz

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

On 11/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, summersoff7 said:

welp, i hope you guys enjoyed grabbing this dude in the 2nd-3rd round, because he's a 1 rounder next season.  And I would take him 10 out of 10 times over Curry

alright yall are really being too much in here.

the guy hasn't even put up a 1st round season yet, and people saying he's better than curry real life & fantasy.

& i'm a hawks fan smh.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

He could average double digit assists if only his teammates know how to shoot the ball to the basket. 

Or how to properly catch the ball before that.

Getting sick of this.  Every game he is being double, triple teamed.  The game plan against the Hawks is out, and it's simple.  Take Trae out of the game.  And he rendered practically useless.  Tough.

If it makes y'all feel any better, I was trying to be smart and I picked Trae over Luka.  Now I'm looking at Trae's 1st half numbers tonight, and looking at Luka's last 1st half against the Dubs.  I ... I think I made a mistake, lol.

1 minute ago, MWon said:

If it makes y'all feel any better, I was trying to be smart and I picked Trae over Luka.  Now I'm looking at Trae's 1st half numbers tonight, and looking at Luka's last 1st half against the Dubs.  I ... I think I made a mistake, lol.

we all did brother

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

we all did brother

It's even worse because I'm a Mavs fan.  Now I can't even watch Mavs games without thinking of what I did.

• Like 2

Trae is a beast but legit gets double teamed on every possession. His team sucks and cant finish his passes at all.

Subtle brag, I traded him for Lillard yesterday lol. Got a buy low on Lillard and sell high on Trae,

Cool hes out for tomorrow. I hate the fcuking load management nba. Cant have 1 week where all my players are playing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sfektz said:

Cool hes out for tomorrow. I hate the fcuking load management nba. Cant have 1 week where all my players are playing

It says he is probable?

Got to feel good about getting this guy in the 2nd or in some cases, even the 3rd round this season. He's going to be a first rd fixture for the next decade.

BEAST MODE tonight for sure, but dude would consistently have double digit assists if the rest of this pathetic hawks team can shoot the ball.  They have to the worst jump shooting team in the NBA

You know you are a true monster when Yahoo doesn't blurb you after a 39 pt 10 assist game on 57% fg. I think the blurb they did write about his usage decreasing once huerter, reddish, and hunter develop more is also a bunch of BS. He is probably close to, if not leading, the league in minutes and usage rate. That won't change. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Trae takes some bad shots 😨

He does and Miami is still doubling him all game. They let Hawks make 20 threes tonight and they're still doubling Trae..

He needs help and quick. Take the heat off him (pun intended).

2 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

I had to say goodbye to my boy Trae, as I was able to get Harden. But outplayed his ADP (I took him at 27) by far.

who did you package to get harden? Good snag