slmroz

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

Yeh this guy makes these ankle injuries look worse than they are lol but since it’s the same ankle he hurt in November my guess is at least two games bc rolling the same ankle only makes it worse and worse 

I could see them resting him a week for precautionary reasons more so than the actual injury itself 

Hawks say guard Trae Young sustained a right ankle sprain during tonight’s game against Milwaukee. X-Ray was negative. Young will not travel with the team to Chicago and will remain in Atlanta to receive treatment.

practiced today...probable to play fri. he got wolverine blood.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I rip my hair everytime I think that I could've drafted him. I'm watching from the outside and I feel like I a kid looking at the candy I can't buy

Edited by WhiskerFrisker
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Destroyed my fg thank trae ..

Stfu

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He seems to be learning a thing or two from harden. 18ft attempts in todays game and he did it with some crafty moves. Looks like he is headed for a monster 2nd half of the season and might even finish the season averaging 30 and 9 assists. What a talented young man.

10 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

He seems to be learning a thing or two from harden. 18ft attempts in todays game and he did it with some crafty moves. Looks like he is headed for a monster 2nd half of the season and might even finish the season averaging 30 and 9 assists. What a talented young man.

Yeah, he's been fishing for fouls. Scoring should go up even more towards the end of the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddyAustralia said:

30/9 is all but a lock at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised he did 32/10 post ASB . Kid’s the next Curry , all jokes aside 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Another fg killing game lol 

Drop him 

On 1/9/2020 at 12:18 AM, RunCMC said:

30/9 is all but a lock at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised he did 32/10 post ASB . Kid’s the next Curry , all jokes aside 

Premature ejaculation.

13 minutes ago, Febonacci said:

Premature ejaculation.

Drop him 

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

This kid is ballin, so fun to watch. I hope he gets the starting nod in the ASG despite their record. 

He so deserves it , I hope the same 

Edited by RunCMC

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

is trae + reddish (Mavs pick?) worth Luka?

Not unless Trae learns how to defend or Reddish becomes a net positive starter.

Either of those things could happen though.

Edited by JStyles

Did anyone notice that Trae was not credited for a steal?

Trae should've had 2 steals yesterday but was only credited for 1.

FVV bad pass turnover: https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=1627832&TeamID=1610612761&GameID=0021900640&ContextMeasure=TOV&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&RangeType=0&StartPeriod=1&EndPeriod=10&StartRange=0&EndRange=28800&section=game&sct=plot

All of Trae's steals credited to him last night which is only one from a Norman Powell turnover: https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=1629027&TeamID=1610612737&GameID=0021900640&ContextMeasure=STL&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&RangeType=0&StartPeriod=1&EndPeriod=10&StartRange=0&EndRange=28800&section=game&sct=plot

I see this all the time. NBA needs to step on reviewing plays and applying the correct stats.