slmroz

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

illness?  Ahhh, you got some wittle sniffles wittle Tway Young?   Players these days are such pussies.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Young missing game winning FT’s because he knows his boys are in the fantasy hoops playoffs and they need more stats. Double OT gem. Thanks Trae, you da best. ❤️

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoahsArc said:
Trae Young missing game winning FT’s because he knows his boys are in the fantasy playoffs and they need more stats. Double OT gem. Thanks man, you da best. ❤️

Haha, I was just gonna come in and say the same thing.  He also missed that wide open floater in the first OT for us too.  

Thanks Trae, with my team in shambles, I need that (well, maybe not the missed shots and TOs).

• Haha 1

soooo.... first rounder next year?

1 minute ago, Quazza said:

soooo.... first rounder next year?

Depends on how you want to attack your draft. Was drafted no later than mid second round in leagues I play in this year. So yes I could see towards end of first. 

Just now, Bugs bunny said:

Depends on how you want to attack your draft. Was drafted no later than mid second round in leagues I play in this year. So yes I could see towards end of first. 

yeah was always 2nd round in my leagues too ( I did get him early 3rd one league but its a points league that favours bigs)

Think he'll go first round nearly everywhere next year

• Like 1

finally.... got thad bad week out of his system. save the next 3 weeks for this type of production

• Like 1