slmroz

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

9 minutes ago, brosephd said:

i too would've drafted jrue had he not be taken right before me so i "settled" with trae. although its always fun to draft players who are fun to watch. trae got that factor.

Hawks as a whole are so fun right now

• Like 1

Drafted him with my 2nd pick in a snake draft at 16. Watching him play with the Hawks offence has been so fun this season. I can't wait for him to start dropping double doubles and he looks to be a triple double threat this season as well.

Watching the 76ers game and this kid is insane. Easy 1st round pick next season, looks like Steph with better passing. Gonna be so fun to follow the Trae vs Luka competition throughout their careers. Wish I owned him.

• Like 1

I literally traded my 5th pick Curry for Trae a couple days ago... now I got Luka and Trae as my top 2 and life is good

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I literally traded my 5th pick Curry for Trae a couple days ago... now I got Luka and Trae as my top 2 and life is good

Curry’s line owned Trae’s today so I think the other owner is enjoying the good life too.

2 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

This might be a good call.. for the first half of the season, and playoffs week I guess.

Ankle injury for TY.

He rolled his ankle and was helped off the court.

Edited by DLG10

He was curled up in fetal position in pain after landing on Winslow's foot.

Will probably miss a couple of games.  I don't think it was the multi-week type.

JMO

Edited by DLG10

Sprained ankle. Looks BAD. A few games absent if we are lucky. But looks like one of those Curry’s ankle moments. 

it didnt look THAT bad...but of course he's a millennial so he'll need 3 weeks to "heal".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

it didnt look THAT bad...but of course he's a millennial so he'll need 3 weeks to "heal".

Yeah these days, you never know.

he was able to put weight on the foot, he should be fine.

If it makes anyone feel any better, Tyrone Wallace is getting picked up in 2 of my leagues. Injury didn't look too bad though.

Edited by MysticPeak