Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

Man missed 24 games and has to deal with coming off the bench and being babied lol calm the eff down people he will be a killer second half of the season. Kyrie is out and brickwiddie is fading. Can’t wait to see the tears on here soon 

• Like 1

with Kyrie out the upside is too good, just bench him if you don't trust him till he's back to 30 mins. Just a little worried about that FT shooting but it is what it is.

13 hours ago, doomz said:

dude, relax. Caris is a freaking beast. 

I'll be honest, I'm just annoyed with him. I'll relax. I hate the TO's, missed FT's, lack of steals or blocks. But he's doing amazing given how low his minutes are.

One can hope...

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'll be honest, I'm just annoyed with him. I'll relax. I hate the TO's, missed FT's, lack of steals or blocks. But he's doing amazing given how low his minutes are.

One can hope...

i understand the frustration but you probably need to zoom out, it's really a waiting game here. Yesterday he looked great on the court in limited minutes, creating for the others and scoring. Stocks will come. Don't forget it's just his second game back after 2 months. He just played 9 games in this season trying to blend into the lineup with a blackhole called Kyrie alongside, not really a sample size. Now KI is gone, Dinwiddie is slowing down..I think he will just explode. 

Edited by doomz
  • Like 3

This guy is straight garbage lol ... dont know why he was so hyped. No stocks high to low fg....

With Kyrie now back, I'm wondering if I should cut my losses soon. He's been a colossal waste of a pick 

2 minutes ago, BIGFLY4MIKETROUT said:
  1. no with irving back means diewiddle to the bench and levert is back in the starting 5

he's gonna light it up for 25-5-5 rest of the season!!

Atkinson been starting scrubs like Temple and Kurocs over him so far. I understand he's coming off a long layoff, but is Kyrie gonna get the same treatment? 

Really a shame LeVert missed all that time while Kyrie was out and now they're both returning at basically the same time. Huge missed opportunity.

Mannnnn y'all talking this guy down are going to regret it in two weeks. Let the man shake off his rust and get into a groove. I've been burned too many times this year by being a dumbass and dropping players only to watch them explode a couple weeks later and regret it! 

43 minutes ago, Rbra4176 said:

Mannnnn y'all talking this guy down are going to regret it in two weeks. Let the man shake off his rust and get into a groove. I've been burned too many times this year by being a dumbass and dropping players only to watch them explode a couple weeks later and regret it! 

I was thinking to drop for Spelman or Hayes yesterday, but last minute i said no f--- it. This guy is a stud and I know his fantasy game has holes, but he can have a great 2nd half with his counting stats. The steals will pick up as well.

6 hours ago, Rbra4176 said:

David bertans....Richard haulmes....sigh

Y'all starting him against ATL...I haven't had the guns to pull him from the bench

1 minute ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Would a prime Batum be his ceiling? 

He doesn't get stocks or blocks. his FTs are really bad and has high TOs. his FG is also very poor too..

I drafted him hoping that he would improve because during his first stretch of last year, he was very viable. ~top 60. 

I'm probably wrong with the comparison but I think donovan mitchell might be his ceiling.. good points, 3s, some counting stats here and there, but ~1.1ish steals.

• Thanks 1

This dude fg% is terrible

It feels like he's not really focusing on his spots and shots. Hes just throws it up and hopes for the best lol.

His drives to the rim are also very blind. 

I'll give him a week and see how things are. Most likely will bench him depending on matchups.

I believe he has more value in real life than fantasy.  He isn't a very efficient scorer.  Even in points leagues, he is difficult to own.

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

What’s the correct amount of patience?  Because honestly, he sucks.

You're an Orioles fan. Patience should come easy for you. :D

8 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

What’s the correct amount of patience?  Because honestly, he sucks.

Atkinson playing a 4 guards lineup with Both Irving AND Dinwiddie on the court not really helping him out lol