Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

On 1/18/2020 at 5:47 PM, XNW said:

Its insane how he went from "wow if he didn't get injured before that ankle injury, he would have been an all star " to.. "is he even aiming when he shoots"?

Sloppy with the ball, bad FT's, next to no defensive stats. He just isn't good.

Good god. I put him on the bench for Garland and he finally has a decent game. 

6 AST, 16 PTS, 2 TO, 6 TRB 6/16 FG 1/2 3pt and 3/4 FT in 28 min.

And Garland sucked too against the Knicks

1 minute ago, rabaak said:

You can thank Kyrie for sitting 

8 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Signs of life, for sure. Let's hope he keeps it up but it happened with no Kyrie.

ok, much much better now. second good game in a row, no TOs. looks more confident.

Guy cant even perform against Knicks...how fuking bad do u have to be....how do you fall off a cliff this bad in one off season

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sfektz said:

Guy cant even perform against Knicks...how fuking bad do u have to be....how do you fall off a cliff this bad in one off season

I cut the cord earlier in the week for MPJ. Was a little weary of it but now I have no regrets whatsoever and he's still on the wire anyway. I mean, today he played the hapless Knicks, no Kyrie playing, and still stunk up the joint. 

My team is still surviving and doing well, but man. My depth leaves a little to be desired because at the beginning of season I was counting on guys like Levert, Bryant, Mitch Rob to be strong contributors especially when my top guys are short on games. Instead they've spent far too much time on my roster being dead weight 

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I cut the cord earlier in the week for MPJ. Was a little weary of it but now I have no regrets whatsoever and he's still on the wire anyway. I mean, today he played the hapless Knicks, no Kyrie playing, and still stunk up the joint. 

My team is still surviving and doing well, but man. My depth leaves a little to be desired because at the beginning of season I was counting on guys like Levert, Bryant, Mitch Rob to be strong contributors especially when my top guys are short on games. Instead they've spent far too much time on my roster being dead weight 

you always worry about the drop and then its always a nice relief when you see they're still there a week later haha. I think end of the day any players that are sg/sf types their numbers tend to be all over the waiver wire in most leagues so often can be replaced easy enough (depending on league size) but in my league you've got the likes of miles bridges, lamb, bogdan, ross etc available so you'd be better off streaming at a minimum 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thornton1986 said:

You guys still holding?

Dropped at the beginning of last week. No regrets 

Fool,Fantasy fool.......people who still hold this bum just need to move on

• Haha 1

Still 10 minutes left in the 4th. He is coming through when I need him:

7 AST, 24 PTS, 2 ST, 5 TO, 3 TRB

On 1/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, Sfektz said:
5 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Still 10 minutes left in the 4th. He is coming through when I need him:

7 AST, 24 PTS, 2 ST, 5 TO, 3 TRB

Just the game I have been waiting for. Hopefully this will bump his confidence and go a groovy run.

Is this sell high territory? If so you can’t pick a better game than this one to go on a shopping spree. 

This was without Kyrie.  I can't see Caris putting up numbers consistently when the Nets' backcourt is healthy -- they have two other ball-dominant play makers.  I can see his overall #'s trending up over the remainder of the season, but mostly due to his lackluster production in the early going. 

Ideal setup for those looking to sell high. Window is wide open for you. For those optimistic that he can get back in a groove and retain value going forward then ride it out.