Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, PasqualeSiakam said:

Okay

he isnt quite off you know...levert is a streaky guy

After the ASB, I'm concerned that Kyrie will comeback and hog the ball again. The result will be  Caris will going back to where he was last week with his stats.

Ofcourse the moment I drop him after sticking with him for almost a month he connects 3 monster games. And not only that, the guy who picked him up after the first game of this monster stretch is against me next week. FML.

I’m cheering for Kyrie to heal and **** all over Caris production again just to mellow my regrets.

3 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

Ofcourse the moment I drop him after sticking with him for almost a month he connects 3 monster games. And not only that, the guy who picked him up after the first game of this monster stretch is against me next week. FML.

I’m cheering for Kyrie to heal and **** all over Caris production again just to mellow my regrets.

I am with you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rabaak said:

After the ASB, I'm concerned that Kyrie will comeback and hog the ball again. The result will be  Caris will going back to where he was last week with his stats.

i think he'll settle somewhere in between. Not sure this type of production will be sustainable with KI back, but if keeps the momentum going he must be better than what we've seen with Kyrie so far.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:38 PM, Nishinga said:

Ofcourse the moment I drop him after sticking with him for almost a month he connects 3 monster games.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, ludriculp said:

I am with you

Brothers from another Mother.

• Like 1

Hopefully this means he has mostly games like he did 2 weeks ago, where with no Kyrie he went off and scored almost 150 fantasy points in 3 games. Last week he was a little lackluster with only 60 in two games even with no Kyrie. If hes more like the former as opposed to the latter ROS, that can put lots of teams over the hump and make it worth the wait all year. (I had actually dropped him for about 2 weeks but picked him back up after that 1st huge game)

Edited by Dominator83

4 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Hopefully this means he has mostly games like he did 2 weeks ago, where with no Kyrie he went off and scored almost 150 fantasy points in 3 games. Last week he was a little lackluster with only 60 in two games even with no Kyrie. If hes more like the former as opposed to the latter ROS, that can put lots of teams over the hump and make it worth the wait all year. (I had actually dropped him for about 2 weeks but picked him back up after that 1st huge game)

Hope so 🤞🏼
I tried to sell high during the hot streak a week or two ago but rec’d crickets. If he can just contribute more times than not w/o hurting you, I’ll take it. 

If he starts to go on a tear, I'll bring back my team name I never got to use last year since he got injured right as he was starting to break out (and never truly got back into form).

LeVertually Unstoppable

Now is his chance to live up to his preseason hype. Last week he was kinda meh even without Kyrie. Two weeks ago he was a monster. Please go for the latter for the ROS

He's going to be huge to finish the season (fingers crossed his health holds up) but my god does this guy chuck.  He's somehow suddenly got this bad habit of uncontrolled drives into the paint, looking for contact and throwing up wild and really bad attempts at the rim hoping to draw fouls.  The shots have no shot of going in, they literally just attempts he throws up there.   It's Terrence Williams-esque. 

He's absolutely going to be a punt FG% guy as long as he doesn't take midrange jumpshots and keeps forcing the attempts.

Edited by ComeOnAndSlam