Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

Can maybe drop Richardson now. Holy steal. And to think I got this dude for free after the previous owner had stashed him forever & dropped him before he blew up before the ASW.

Edited by MysticPeak

Irving out for season make him alive

25/4/5/4 steals w/ 4 triples. I'm patient, I've been patiently waiting for the owner to drop him before his double digit scoring game.

Oh, and it's only the 3rd quarter.

Edited by MysticPeak

In H2H leagues when his shot is falling he can fill it up nicely. I’ve noticed his TO’s have dropped some since Kenny A. mentioned Caris must work on reducing those. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, MysticPeak said:

Can maybe drop Richardson now. Holy steal. And to think I got this dude for free after the previous owner had stashed him forever & dropped him before he blew up before the ASW.

This is the exact same situation I'm in. Grabbed him after his first explosion before the ASB, and when he popped off vs. Toronto I knew he was back to stay. The ridiculous steals are quite welcomed too. 

• Like 1

Might just end up being my best waiver pickup of the year. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

• Like 2

Temper expectations fellas, remember Caris can help you lose a H2H matchup w/ his poor %’s and to’s just as much as he can help you win one. 
He’s a volume shooter so he’s gonna shoot good or bad. 

37 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

He is a keeper... his situation right now is very sustainable. He is their second option.

Irving and KD will be back next season

50 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

With the playoffs and trade deadline looming is this the ultimate sell high opportunity? Or you guys keeping?

He has a good playoff schedule if you have a bye the first week (2-4-4). I'd say keep. He's their first option right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

With the playoffs and trade deadline looming is this the ultimate sell high opportunity? Or you guys keeping?

I'm only selling if I get a top 30 guy in return, and since no manager is realistically gonna give you that for him, you hold and watch the stats pile up

omg to think i picked him off waivers just yesterday... WOW 

And to think my dumbass didn't wanna give up Al Horford for him when he was severely struggling when coming off that injury 😂smh congrats to those who held on or bought low.

3 owners dropped him after his stinkfest when he came back from his injury. Picked him up in all 3 leagues. Gotta love it.

4 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

omg to think i picked him off waivers just yesterday... WOW 

Just yesterday? He's been killing it for like 3 weeks now