Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Is he close to coming back? I have him stashed on my IR right now but could drop for Rose, Dragic, Teague.

Probably about 2-4 weeks away.  He was bad before he got hurt.  Was killing owners on percents and TO and not doing enough elsewhere to make for it.  He was ranked something like 230 on Yahoo 9 cat before he got hurt.

You held him way too long already I'd drop for a streamer.  Ride rose until he inevitable picks up a knock and then look and see where Lavert is.  I doubt anybody is going to scoop him up the minute you drop him.

Edited by laurilegend

So more on the 6 week end of his timetable.

I actually just picked him up this week and activated Bagley so no big stash.

35 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Is he close to coming back? I have him stashed on my IR right now but could drop for Rose, Dragic, Teague.

Would be surprised if he came back anytime before the new year at this rate, but I'm feeling we're going to hear news sometime next week. It hasn't even been a month into his injury.

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Glad I have him in a pts lg and not a 9 cat lg.

65% from the line on 3.4 per game and 44% from the floor on 12 a game.  Oh and 3.4 TO as well.

• Like 1

Drop City even when healthy. Overrated.

• Like 1

LeVert will improve, people judging him so harshly based on a few weeks at the beginning of the season are just bitter. Let’s not pretend he didn’t already have some really good games this short season. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

65% from the line on 3.4 per game and 44% from the floor on 12 a game.  Oh and 3.4 TO as well.

My 1 issue with calling him a drop is he provides scoring. Not efficient, but if your build supports it and Kyrie continues to be out - it's prudent we play the wait and see game.

There aren't a lot of guys floating on the waiver better than Levert. He can finish top 75 if not higher.

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

Would be surprised if he came back anytime before the new year at this rate, but I'm feeling we're going to hear news sometime next week. It hasn't even been a month into his injury.

Tomorrow is week 4 of his 4-6 week timetable. I'm sure we'll get an update any day now and I'm gonna be excited to fire him up. 

The worst part about this all is that he hasn't been healthy while kyrie was hurt. Kyrie makes everyone worse. He probably could've put up top 50 numbers while kyrie was away, but now I'm sure he'll get activated about the same time kyrie does

Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Tomorrow is week 4 of his 4-6 week timetable. I'm sure we'll get an update any day now and I'm gonna be excited to fire him up. 

The worst part about this all is that he hasn't been healthy while kyrie was hurt. Kyrie makes everyone worse. He probably could've put up top 50 numbers while kyrie was away, but now I'm sure he'll get activated about the same time kyrie does

Just like how dinwiddie has been killing it without kyrie

2 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Just like how dinwiddie has been killing it without kyrie

I'll be honest, I don't understand sarcasm anymore on this forum because of the 95% troll rate here, but yeah, Dinwiddie been badass since kyrie went down. 

This coupled with the fact I believe Levert is another level better than Dinwiddie, it would've been awesome to see it. 

2 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I'll be honest, I don't understand sarcasm anymore on this forum because of the 95% troll rate here, but yeah, Dinwiddie been badass since kyrie went down. 

This coupled with the fact I believe Levert is another level better than Dinwiddie, it would've been awesome to see it. 

Wasnt being sarcastic LOL. Agree with you that kyrie makes ppl worst 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laurilegend said:

He's also been exceptionally bad with the stocks. He forgot how to steal this year. 

I was really expecting top 70 production from him and was pretty stoked when I grabbed him in the later rounds, but he's just been really bad in the areas where he's average. Hopefully he can fix that when he returns.

• Like 1

Kyrie also hasn't been cleared for contact too, so I'm guessing they're probably coming back together.

Honestly feel like people on this forum come into a players thread to say they are dropping them, so that some sucker reads it following their advice and they pick them up off the wire. 

4 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

He's also been exceptionally bad with the stocks. He forgot how to steal this year. 

I was really expecting top 70 production from him and was pretty stoked when I grabbed him in the later rounds, but he's just been really bad in the areas where he's average. Hopefully he can fix that when he returns.

exact same.  and he's a great player irl to watch.  I figured what could go wrong.  Luckily I was quick to cut bait.  I actually got offered Porter Jr for Lavert the week he got hurt, lol, that wouldn't have worked for anybody.

He has to be better than this. He is so talented and in the previous seasons he has shown he can provide decent stocks and limit his turnovers. The ft% been always an issue though.

13 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Reportedly travelling with the team on their road trip, good news and sounds close to a return! 

If I'm not mistaken, Caris has traveled with the team on the past few trips so I wouldn't look too far into it. That being said his timetable does seem about up, but I'm feeling like he's gonna be back next week. Could be wrong here. 

4 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

If I'm not mistaken, Caris has traveled with the team on the past few trips so I wouldn't look too far into it. That being said his timetable does seem about up, but I'm feeling like he's gonna be back next week. Could be wrong here. 

Nah I don’t see him returning this week (Nets fan). I also think he’ll take a couple of games to warm up if his return from injury last year is any indication. He’s staying on my IR until he’s good to go — which is hopefully still before Kyrie returns so he can get some usage.

Can’t compare his injury to last year. He’s been working out and in shape all this time. It’s only a thumb injury. Last year he couldn’t even walk till later on in his recovery. 

• Like 1