Dirtbag

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

21 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I would guess 20 or less.

I wanted to really believe in him because he's in a contract year, but anyone that comes back in 7.5 weeks off a 4-6 week timetable is probably not thinking about the team or our fantasy teams.

He seems like a guy that would sub himself out.

And yes, I know about his leg injury.

he already extended thru 2022-23

23 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I wanted to really believe in him because he's in a contract year, but anyone that comes back in 7.5 weeks off a 4-6 week timetable is probably not thinking about the team or our fantasy teams.

I sadly agree.  I have to decide between today's Levert game or tomorrow's KCP game and it's sad I even have to think about it.

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2020 at 8:24 PM, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

maybe i'm naive but how being late on the schedule is on him? he was cleared for contact a few days ago. i have a hard time thinking you intentionally lose your conditioning by simply sitting on the sofa and waiting to be cleared. As conditioned and willing to return you can be, you've still spent 2 months without touching a ball in a real game situation, and that requires a few sessions to be brought back up to speed again.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1

Great comeback game. But per usual,  he kills the majority of his value in pts lgs with the tos.

Just got to hope he puts up some big 30 pt games to offset that. Or gets more steals.

Posted (edited)

Irving basically out for the season.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤔🤣😂🤣🤔

13 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Yea he reaggravated 

No it’s just rest 

21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

WTF?

A little misleading. It's thumb management lol. He'll be back playing on Tuesday.

Posted (edited)

What a waste of a pick this year. Was meh before he got hurt, then took longer than normal to get back, stunk it up in his return game and only played 16 minutes, now needs to sit out a game? This wasn't a leg, foot, or knee injury. It was a effing HAND. Conditioning wise, no reason why he shouldn't have been able to keep himself up while he was out. 

Look at Fox on the other hand, had a severe ankle injury, came back sooner than expected, and immediately played 30 minutes and an immediate back2back. 

And in his whole 16 minutes: zero rebounds, 1 assist, 3 turnovers, zero stocks 

Edited by Dominator83

Well, minutes low as frick again.  Probably going to drop after this game.  It’s his thumb FFS.  Why are his minutes limited?  Not to mention he can’t shoot.

42 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

He just doesn't have a fantasy friendly game

dude, relax. Caris is a freaking beast. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not too sure right now. He is definitely not the best FT or FG guy, and in-game his drives are very blind which also increases his TO on top of hurting your FG. Might bench him on some games depends on match up and see how it goes.

We'll see.

Edited by DoubleMcChickenn

This guy is definitely not a beast. Maybe if he would agree 1.3stls a game 

He's a good player but not what I would call a beast!??  Also injured frequently.  This year was a good year for him to shine though with Irving and KD out.  But instead it was Dinwiddie taking the reins.  I think Dinwiddie is getting kinda tired though.  Caris needs to get off the couch and get in shape!

Stats look pretty good to me for 22 min played. Then they take him out in O/T and the Nets get destroyed

Atkinson needs to go. Monitoring him why exactly? He returned from a thumb injury and his conditioning looks fine. Can’t wait til they fire that goof 

Posted (edited)

I like this limited minutes right now as he can still produce. I'm worried if he gets addition minutes, will it hurt our FG. FT, and TO more? Not to mention the lack of steals still...

Edited by DoubleMcChickenn