Dirtbag

Gordon Hayward 2019-2020 Outlook

Beware the rule of 9.

He scored 9 pts and made 4 shots this game he broke his nose.

He also scored 9 pts and made 4 shots the game he broke his hand against San Antonio.

His worst game this season pre-injury was Oct 27 @ New York where he also scored 9 pts and made 4 shots.

Turn that upside down, it's 666. The mark of the devil.

He is cursed now for life.

Watch for the 9's.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Beware the rule of 9.

He scored 9 pts and made 4 shots this game he broke his nose.

He also scored 9 pts and made 4 shots the game he broke his hand against San Antonio.

His worst game this season pre-injury was Oct 27 @ New York where he also scored 9 pts and made 4 shots.

Turn that upside down, it's 666. The mark of the devil.

He is cursed now for life.

Watch for the 9's.

he was 9th pick by the Jazz so that's forever a curse... and that was 9 years ago...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Anyone think he can make the leap to a 2nd rounder? He's looking slick

Not sure about second round but I think top 30 is possible. Ironically there being so many scoring options in Boston is actually beneficial for him. His ppg will be in the teens but the contributions everywhere else and elite efficiency gives him a big boost. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fabrar said:

Not sure about second round but I think top 30 is possible. Ironically there being so many scoring options in Boston is actually beneficial for him. His ppg will be in the teens but the contributions everywhere else and elite efficiency gives him a big boost. 

his fg should fall back to earth closer to 480 490 probably. meaning his 3s and points should drop too, hes gonna be a solid top 50 but def not 2nd rounder material. the team is too deep and hes def not a first option

10 hours ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Anyone think he can make the leap to a 2nd rounder? He's looking slick

In Categories his stocks are nothing exceptional.  He makes up for it with good efficiency.  More of a 4-6 rounder than a 2 or 3, but as long as he stays healthy he is a secure safe player that you know that you are going to get quality across the board except for blocks.    

Where the hell did this sore foot come from? No blurb on it and they haven't even played since last week it seems. This dude is cursed. 

20 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Where the hell did this sore foot come from? No blurb on it and they haven't even played since last week it seems. This dude is cursed. 

Only speculation at this point. Could be at training, could be precautionary, but he most likely stepped on a lego brick at home lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Only speculation at this point. Could be at training, could be precautionary, but he most likely stepped on a lego brick at home lmao.

Nah this deadbeat is too busy gaming and ignoring his kids

I told you guys, he’s cursed for life. The rule of 9. Add the fact this is a dec 18 game (1+8=9).

Beware the rule of 9...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

I told you guys, he’s cursed for life. The rule of 9. Add the fact this is a dec 18 game (1+8=9).

Beware the rule of 9...

Holy s**t mind blown

3 hours ago, Lockdown said:

Beware the rule of 9...

Very ominous indeed

3 hours ago, Lockdown said:

Beware the rule of 9...

When is end of the world? 

17 minutes ago, csklmf said:

When is end of the world? 

Nostradamus first predicted the world would end in 1999 (look it up). Some of his predictions actually happened, but his end of the world prediction didn't. There's 3 9's in that year basically. So if you're going to ask me to make a guess, i'll say 2999. I'm no prophet though. Just weary of the rule of 9...

Going to sell as soon as the blurb is cleared about his foot issue 🙈

lol they said he need an MRI two days ago, and yet today we don't have any results or prognosis

Then he's listed as questionable??

Looks like Boston hired Portland or Chicago's medical staff ffs

Sounds like it's not too bad - https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/19/gordon-hayward-foot-injury-marcus-smart-eye-infection-update-danny-ainge-celtics-nba/

“He was doing a lot of work, maybe too much, even. I don’t think Gordon knows exactly what it is that caused it,” Ainge said Thursday. “He practiced on Monday, but left a little early. He thought he’d be OK to play in Dallas but it just got worse.

“I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s something we’ll figure out here,” added Ainge. “We don’t know how much time he’s out, but I’m not concerned.”