Whitecloud0101

Carson Wentz 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, Pooskay said:

Yeah, this is looking like a typical 20 something point game from Wentz,

*Yawn*

A sleepy 20-something is better than the shot of adrenaline that a Jamies Winston 6 TO game will give me.

Fingers crossed the Eagles deal for Robby Anderson....Would help Wentz immensely IMO as he could step right in and give them a field stretcher like Desean Jackson gave them in Week 1.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Fingers crossed the Eagles deal for Robby Anderson....Would help Wentz immensely IMO as he could step right in and give them a field stretcher like Desean Jackson gave them in Week 1.  

Is this a floating rumor about Anderson or you just wishing for him? 

2 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Is this a floating rumor about Anderson or you just wishing for him? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

anyone rolling with Wentz today regardless of weather?

I've got limited other choices, so yes, unfortunately. 

His schedule has just been ridiculous.... one doozy after another. Been benching my QB1 for streamers every week because of his stupid a** schedule. Not even playable again until week 12, what a pain in the a**

1 hour ago, atrium said:

His schedule has just been ridiculous.... one doozy after another. Been benching my QB1 for streamers every week because of his stupid a** schedule. Not even playable again until week 12, what a pain in the a**

He does have a great Week 13 - 15 stretch though through the bulk of the playoffs.

Mediocre game after mediocre game while the fantasy "gurus" continue to rank him ahead of the rest. Meanwhile, every other qurterback in my league is running circles around this guy fantasywise. Rolling with Goff ROS. f--- it.  

Considering he was playing the Bears defense I’m pretty happy with this. His schedule has been brutal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JooCraig said:

Considering he was playing the Bears defense I’m pretty happy with this. His schedule has been brutal. 

i want to believe this, i really do but it sucks having to look across from my roster each week wondering if the David Carr types are going to outscore him and put me in a hole

Well Jackson is out for the season. Big hit for Carson. Guess we’ll have these 15-17 pts games every week 

12 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Well Jackson is out for the season. Big hit for Carson. Guess we’ll have these 15-17 pts games every week 

He’s been playing without him all year. We now know what we’re getting with Wentz, but I wouldn’t say it’s a big hit against him considering the above. 

• Like 1

Wentz will be fine. The last two games won't wow you on the stat sheet, but he's played impressively against good defenses. He's been smart with the football and opporunstic with his throws. He hasn't been playing the hero, but he's been playing efficiently and picking his spots to sustain drives, even using his legs when necessary. Of course, it helps having a ground game to take some of the pressure off.

Edited by EaglesRocker97

Glad to see he was able to locate Ertz and actually toss a few his way. Guy is kinda good. 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo

Not excited by Wentz for the remainder of the season. Don't care how good the matchup is. PHI has lousy WR's, now that Jeffery looks old and beaten.

Week 13 vs NYG
Week 14 vs Redskins
Week 15 vs Cowboys

That is all I care about.

5 minutes ago, jh83 said:

Week 13 vs NYG
Week 14 vs Redskins
Week 15 vs Cowboys

BINGO. We are just holding out. Hope eveeryone has had a blast piecing together the QB ppositon the past few weeks...

6 minutes ago, jh83 said:

Week 13 vs NYG
Week 14 vs Redskins
Week 15 vs Cowboys

game manager for the first two, as the defense and running game annihalate those tomato cans ... and he will struggle vs Dallas - all the makings of a 17-14 type game. 

plus factor in no DJax, and this cat's ceiling is severely capped. 

no dice. 

• Like 1

He is the one thing holding my team back from being a real contender. And I don't think he will get the consistent 25 points you need from a QB drafted in his position down the stretch. The Eagles WR are not good, and they are a run first team at this point. He'll play well enough to win real world games but he's a low end fantasy QB moving forward.

I don't see how Week 15 vs DAL is a good matchup. Tough divisional game where both teams will be fighting for a playoff spot/division title.