AndreSplash

Thomas Bryant 2019-2020 Outlook

Played nearly 20 minutes with a quarter to go!... 

10-6-4-1-1

Minutes restriction lifted!? 

Please let it be so!

Edited by DiscoNinja33
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Played nearly 20 minutes with a quarter to go!... 

10-6-4-1-1

Minutes restriction lifted!? 

Please let it be so!

edit: wrong thread, thought this was Gasol's.

Edited by summersoff7
  • Haha 1

If I was one of those BBM nut huggers I'd have believed Josh Lloyd's claim that Brooks would really favour Mahinmi and whatever other f**king scrubs they have in their C depth chart over this stud. If you dropped him, hold this L as he does well on someone else's team. 

• Like 1

Please tell me this is the start of something. I've held all year please make it worth my while. Not to mention, I believe this was his 5th start at PF, meaning I should get eligibility now to use him as a Forward

On 1/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, JormaJormala said:

Mahinmi is playing great. Brooks has no incentive to play Bryant more.

You were saying? Care to share your thoughts. 

If yall need 18pts to win one then it’s going to take more than “LET’S GO Thomas the chuchu train!!”. 

8 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

If yall need 18pts to win one then it’s going to take more than “LET’S GO Thomas the chuchu train!!”. 

Image result for confused gif

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

You mean 18-10-6-1-1 with pristine percentages. Top 12 line on the night according to BBM.

And we get 35+ more potential games like this ROS season.

Let's go choo choo indeed. 

• Like 8

Officially been granted F eligibility in CBSsports. I like their 5 start rule since theres no gray area like other sites do. ESPN is the worst. Clarke plays a few spot minutes at C. Has started 1 career game at PF, and is granted C eligibility. Then you have BAM, whos been starting at PF since day one, took about 20 games before they granted him it. 

CBS is no BS. Start 5 games and you get it automatically. Bryant is now official 

23 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Officially been granted F eligibility in CBSsports. I like their 5 start rule since theres no gray area like other sites do. ESPN is the worst. Clarke plays a few spot minutes at C. Has started 1 career game at PF, and is granted C eligibility. Then you have BAM, whos been starting at PF since day one, took about 20 games before they granted him it. 

CBS is no BS. Start 5 games and you get it automatically. Bryant is now official 

Would be really helpful if yahoo follows suit

1 hour ago, GuruPitka said:

props to all who held. Hopefully he can maintain these kind of minutes

One game doesn't mean much tbh.

Held him since drafting him, and legit considering dropping or trading him for whatever I can get. Despite yesterday's excellent game, he's been so bad for the last couple of weeks, that he's still ranked outside the Top-150 in 9-Cat (14 day avg).

22 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Held him since drafting him, and legit considering dropping or trading him for whatever I can get. Despite yesterday's excellent game, he's been so bad for the last couple of weeks, that he's still ranked outside the Top-150 in 9-Cat (14 day avg).

Hard to do much playing 15 minutes. When he starts playing 25-30 he has unreal potential 

2 hours ago, Apollo_87 said:

Yea, but his per minute production was decent and inline with what he was doing prior to injury. If the team keeps his minutes up, i expect him to land around top 60 value.