AndreSplash

Thomas Bryant 2019-2020 Outlook

I think the relationship with his coach at Michigan makes Wagner likely to get traded if the TT deal actually happens. 

1 hour ago, shiftysaj said:

I'm not completely sure i mean i wouldn't do that if i ran the wizards but there were original tweets saying that the wizards wanted to pair up TT with beal and Wall for next year

The Wiz have lost their minds if those tweets are true. Lmao They want TT ?  , when they have a younger, cheaper, more versatile big in TB ...

Well it's officially drop city now. What a huge disappointment. Huge disappointment. Prior to the season most of us had him as about equal to Bam as big breakout centers. Bam lived up to his PS hype, Bryant not even close. 

A huge reason why I've struggled with depth all year when my regular starters were hurt or short on games. I was expecting Bryant, Levert and Mitch-Rob to be big contributors. All 3 have been busts. Levert MIGHT be turning his season around though 

16 hours ago, ahtech said:

Problem i dont have IR slot as I have Isaac and Markannen hahah

Why you still holding onto Isaac? lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Is this guy droppable? I need IR slot

Yes even after his return he'll be on restrictions and probably get injured again

2 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Yes even after his return he'll be on restrictions and probably get injured again

Okay. I guess I can live with Chriss now and make Bryant expendable/droppable. I need the IR slot for Pbev for my crucial matchup this week.

I mainly have Bryant for his double double with the occasional block. 

If Henson can find a pathway to 20-25 minutes i will be dropping Bryant for him. 

3 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

I mainly have Bryant for his double double with the occasional block. 

If Henson can find a pathway to 20-25 minutes i will be dropping Bryant for him. 

Henson's a trap.

9 hours ago, ahtech said:

Is this guy droppable? I need IR slot

If you really need an extra slot, yes. I'm keeping, but I'm not at risk missing playoffs. If anyone could afford keeping, I'd say keep and reassess after the break.

26 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

If you really need an extra slot, yes. I'm keeping, but I'm not at risk missing playoffs. If anyone could afford keeping, I'd say keep and reassess after the break.

Currently at number 1 but there's a cash prize when you will be the #1 seed come playoff time that is why I need to keep it up and need the healthy bodies available. I have Pbev and Markannen in my IR now.

1 minute ago, ahtech said:

Currently at number 1 but there's a cash prize when you will be the #1 seed come playoff time that is why I need to keep it up and need the healthy bodies available. I have Pbev and Markannen in my IR now.

Lol, dude, I have all 3 in one of my leagues. At worst, PatBev will return right after the break. Don't you afford to lose even 2 games? 

• Haha 1

Bryant has way more value than both of these guys.... of course he is not the healthiest guy in this year but 1-2 games after his recent injury he was producing really good in limited time. If you would have to drop somebody, I'll drop Beverley, but maybe this is different in a league where the points are made differently than in mine

Edited by KB24MVP

44 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

Lol, dude, I have all 3 in one of my leagues. At worst, PatBev will return right after the break. Don't you afford to lose even 2 games? 

I dont need Bryant now as I have Chriss from waiver. I better have Pbev in category leagues. 

Crucial matchup for this week as he is the #2 in standing need healthy bodies :(

Edited by ahtech

33 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Bryant has way more value than both of these guys.... of course he is not the healthiest guy in this year but 1-2 games after his recent injury he was producing really good in limited time. If you would have to drop somebody, I'll drop Beverley, but maybe this is different in a league where the points are made differently than in mine

Ahh yeah. I value Beverley that much though in category league. I was just hesitant with Bryant and also it took them 3 weeks to ramp his minutes to the high 20s then a setback happened. Probably after the break he will be back to mid to high 10s in minutes.

38 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Ahh yeah. I value Beverley that much though in category league. I was just hesitant with Bryant and also it took them 3 weeks to ramp his minutes to the high 20s then a setback happened. Probably after the break he will be back to mid to high 10s in minutes.

Yup and (hopefully) back to the mid 20s by start of the Fantasy playoffs. At least thats my hope, if yes he is a really good player who is worth waiting for

31 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Yup and (hopefully) back to the mid 20s by start of the Fantasy playoffs. At least thats my hope, if yes he is a really good player who is worth waiting for

Ahh yeah but not hoping if Wizards will be out of playoffs.

And checking we have almost the same Bigs as seen in your Signature. I just got Isaac out of season though should have been easy win for me.

This guy just got dropped on my league. Idk if it’s worth using the #1 waiver I have. I also have Wagner

13 minutes ago, scaniagm said:

This guy just got dropped on my league. Idk if it’s worth using the #1 waiver I have. I also have Wagner

If you have an IL maybe...but the wire is hot right now...for example i like playin that Thon song over an inj Thomas the Tank Engine...wow thats a sentence I never thought id type...such is fantasy roundball...

Whos to say T Bryant comes back this year... 

Edited by dfstout
  • Haha 2