AndreSplash

Thomas Bryant 2019-2020 Outlook

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Categories have their issues too. 

I played categories and got tired of punting and having mediocre players that specialized in 1 category on my team to try and win.

Like the guy in the Zion thread who can't play him because his FT% is so bad. So he was going to sit him for the week.

What real NBA team would sit Zion because is FT% was crappy.

So this Categories is superior doesn't ring true for me.  

To each his own on that. I'm certainly not going back to playing categories.

I guess there's weaknesses for both styles. So I play both lol. FWIW u punt in points for daily at least if the price is right.

Edited by DezedandConfused

wow nobody talking about his game yesterday? 24min with 14/10/2 with a steal and a 3 is something to work with

Does anyone think he could yield shallow league worthy production somewhere down the line, or is this season pretty much a write-off?

i have him fired up. Seems like minutes are beginning to trend up.  He provides low end value, however really doesn't hurt you. At this point in the season, id take him over anything volatile sitting on the wire. Washington is in the mix and he should continue to start.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GuruPitka said:

i have him fired up. Seems like minutes are beginning to trend up.  He provides low end value, however really doesn't hurt you. At this point in the season, id take him over anything volatile sitting on the wire. Washington is in the mix and he should continue to start.

Especially with him playing 4-4-3 games the next 3 weeks. 

It’s concerning he hasn’t touched 28 minutes yet, but if he doesn’t sit b2b I wouldn’t mind 20-25 minutes of Bryant