AndreSplash

Thomas Bryant 2019-2020 Outlook

On 10/26/2019 at 12:12 PM, KB24MVP said:

Do you think he has more value than Randle? (Points league) 

I believe so. Especially as the season goes on. 
I have both on my team but are relying more on Bryant, for sure. 

7 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Yeah I know what you mean, the hopes get just too high and exaggerated in such a high scoring game 😄

He'll probably score more eventually.

• Like 1

Just now, deathrazor said:

Is he an elite shot blocker? Can he average 2+ ?

Looked at his college stats and seems average in blks

Min/opportunity + focusing on defense in year 3. FWIW he's ranked #4 in contested shots this season

21 hours ago, izeroi said:

Was there a stat correction on his blocks? Almost positive I saw that he had 5 then towards the end of the game it was 4 on yahoo...

Spot on. He was definitely on 5 at one point yet finished the game with 4

Only 3 points yesterday, I don’t get it why they don’t involve him more offensively. He’s not bad there...?!

Edited by KB24MVP

In fantay, what separates the good players from the GREAT players are if they continue to contribute on bad days. "The Tank" Tom Bryant defintely does that.

Imagine, he only scored 3 points, yet has a stellar overall line 10 rebs, 2 stls and 1 blk.  He can only get better.

FYI - he's top 40 on BBM even though his scoring is not to expectations this year. He's actually kind of a buy low.  Try to throw the Bryant owner a top 50-60 guy and see if he'll bight.

As an owner myself, I wouldn't accept the trade, but some owners might look at his stats differently and be dissapointed with the low PPG. I drafted him hoping he'd average 18+ ppg, so that part has been disapointing. You can capitalise on this.

27 minutes ago, DZaak said:

In fantay, what separates the good players from the GREAT players are if they continue to contribute on bad days. "The Tank" Tom Bryant defintely does that.

Imagine, he only scored 3 points, yet has a stellar overall line 10 rebs, 2 stls and 1 blk.  He can only get better.

FYI - he's top 40 on BBM even though his scoring is not to expectations this year. He's actually kind of a buy low.  Try to throw the Bryant owner a top 50-60 guy and see if he'll bight.

As an owner myself, I wouldn't accept the trade, but some owners might look at his stats differently and be dissapointed with the low PPG. I drafted him hoping he'd average 18+ ppg, so that part has been disapointing. You can capitalise on this.

did you really just spell bite as bight

Edited by yeet

32 minutes ago, yeet said:

did you really just spell bite as bight

Yes thanks for the correction.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, Quazza said:

Spot on. He was definitely on 5 at one point yet finished the game with 4

Well isn't that some BS. Didn't affect me in my match up but maybe others

25 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

no touches, minutes are down....trash

minutes are down? tf are you talking about

The heck.. he just passed it to bertans on a fast break for an open three, the assist was clear as day and they just took it away for no reason..what’s going on with the stat keeping this year? 

6 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

Anyone watching that knows whats going on? Doesn't seem to be foul trouble and he hasn't gotten any minutes?

He is in foul trouble, picked up 2