Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

I didnt watch the game but I saw his stats for my team when I checked it this morning. Foul trouble or just playing like garbage?

1 hour ago, kendanc said:

I didnt watch the game but I saw his stats for my team when I checked it this morning. Foul trouble or just playing like garbage?

The miami at full strength effect

10 hours ago, Sfektz said:

You must really enjoy making yourself look silly.

I don't understand why you keep going into threads trashing players with no real basis. I know it wastes all of our time and maybe you get a kick out of that. But if you don't, what really is the point? Lol

You've been called out a few times now and when your wrong, which from my recent findings is 90% of the time. You're no where to be seen when called out.

So you're really just a nuisance -seemingly on purpose

Edited by TheBigSlick
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheBigSlick said:

You must really enjoy making yourself look silly.

I don't understand why you keep going into threads trashing players with no real basis. I know it wastes all of our time and maybe you get a kick out of that. But if you don't, what really is the point? Lol

You've been called out a few times now and when your wrong, which from my recent findings is 90% of the time. You're no where to be seen when called out.

So you're really just a nuisance -seemingly on purpose

There is a reason RW forums provides the ignore user feature.  That guy’s been on my ignore list for weeks, but I still get to see his word vomit when he’s quoted.  Always cringe.

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2019 at 9:41 AM, Sfektz said:

Pretty sure we won’t be hearing from you today, but lemme guess. Bam had a 17 point 16 rebound game with a block and a steal because Dion Waiters didn’t play, right?

• Haha 4

I was impressed by his jab step roll to the rim for a dunk on a h2h matchup against max money Jaylen Brown. This guy is just tapping into his potential as a scorer.

Im guessing we can expect a bounce back game from bam tomorrow vs the wizards. Any insights on his 2 subpar performances against raps and celts?

Bam Adebayo said that his right foot hurt after Wednesday's loss vs. Boston.

To be clear, there's no cause for concern. The injury was used as an anecdote in a story about the Heat, not a real injury report, but it's still worth mentioning. He was spotted icing his foot after the game and when asked what happened, he replied, "I have no idea, bro. It just hurts." We'll let you know if he surfaces on the injury report.

👀

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Bam Adebayo said that his right foot hurt after Wednesday's loss vs. Boston.

To be clear, there's no cause for concern. The injury was used as an anecdote in a story about the Heat, not a real injury report, but it's still worth mentioning. He was spotted icing his foot after the game and when asked what happened, he replied, "I have no idea, bro. It just hurts." We'll let you know if he surfaces on the injury report.

👀

Not even listed on the injury report. Hopefully should be nothing to worry about. 

I see they took away 2 rebounds and his 1 stock from yesterday. Jeez. That made his game even more brutal. Overall thats 3 bad games in the last 4

20 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I see they took away 2 rebounds and his 1 stock from yesterday. Jeez. That made his game even more brutal. Overall thats 3 bad games in the last 4

I've been saying it all along...miami full strength caps bams upside

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sfektz said:

I've been saying it all along...miami full strength caps bams upside

Dude shut up. He's a monster and will only get better during the season.

We know your end game... you don't have him and secretly want to snag him from one of the owners in your league. I doubt it happens buddy 😂

6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

?? It wasn't taken away in Yahoo. 

Also don't know how 18-7 on great percentages and a block counts as a bad game. 

Edited by Purple Hippo

5 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

?? It wasn't taken away in Yahoo. 

Also don't know how 18-7 on great percentages and a block counts as a bad game. 

Where are you getting 18 from? It was 8. 

5 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Where are you getting 18 from? It was 8. 

You said he had 3 bad games out of 4. So you included his 18-7 game a few nights ago as a bad game.

Hey Sfektz ,where are you?

Tell me where did you go

Edited by kane
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, kane said:

Hey Sfektz ,where are you?

Tell me where did you go

he wont re-appear until BAM has a "down" game

5 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

You said he had 3 bad games out of 4. So you included his 18-7 game a few nights ago as a bad game.

Well in my settings he averages 41 fantasy points a night. That game he only had 30, and 23 in regulation. The overtime period lifted him from a bad game to a meh game. Tonight he had 50 so that's helps make up for some of his slacking off earlier in the week. 

Though the hater in this thread is on to something. He doesn't have big games when both Butler and Winslow play. It probably wasn't a coincidence that tonight Winslow was out, and Bam woke up in a big way. 

Edited by Dominator83