Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

I didnt watch the game but I saw his stats for my team when I checked it this morning. Foul trouble or just playing like garbage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kendanc said:

I didnt watch the game but I saw his stats for my team when I checked it this morning. Foul trouble or just playing like garbage?

The miami at full strength effect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sfektz said:

The miami at full strength effect

You must really enjoy making yourself look silly.

I don't understand why you keep going into threads trashing players with no real basis. I know it wastes all of our time and maybe you get a kick out of that. But if you don't, what really is the point? Lol

You've been called out a few times now and when your wrong, which from my recent findings is 90% of the time. You're no where to be seen when called out.

So you're really just a nuisance -seemingly on purpose

Edited by TheBigSlick
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheBigSlick said:

You must really enjoy making yourself look silly.

I don't understand why you keep going into threads trashing players with no real basis. I know it wastes all of our time and maybe you get a kick out of that. But if you don't, what really is the point? Lol

You've been called out a few times now and when your wrong, which from my recent findings is 90% of the time. You're no where to be seen when called out.

So you're really just a nuisance -seemingly on purpose


There is a reason RW forums provides the ignore user feature.  That guy’s been on my ignore list for weeks, but I still get to see his word vomit when he’s quoted.  Always cringe.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 9:41 AM, Sfektz said:

The miami at full strength effect

 

Pretty sure we won’t be hearing from you today, but lemme guess. Bam had a 17 point 16 rebound game with a block and a steal because Dion Waiters didn’t play, right?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was impressed by his jab step roll to the rim for a dunk on a h2h matchup against max money Jaylen Brown. This guy is just tapping into his potential as a scorer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im guessing we can expect a bounce back game from bam tomorrow vs the wizards. Any insights on his 2 subpar performances against raps and celts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bam Adebayo said that his right foot hurt after Wednesday's loss vs. Boston.

To be clear, there's no cause for concern. The injury was used as an anecdote in a story about the Heat, not a real injury report, but it's still worth mentioning. He was spotted icing his foot after the game and when asked what happened, he replied, "I have no idea, bro. It just hurts." We'll let you know if he surfaces on the injury report.

👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Bam Adebayo said that his right foot hurt after Wednesday's loss vs. Boston.

To be clear, there's no cause for concern. The injury was used as an anecdote in a story about the Heat, not a real injury report, but it's still worth mentioning. He was spotted icing his foot after the game and when asked what happened, he replied, "I have no idea, bro. It just hurts." We'll let you know if he surfaces on the injury report.

👀

 

Not even listed on the injury report. Hopefully should be nothing to worry about. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see they took away 2 rebounds and his 1 stock from yesterday. Jeez. That made his game even more brutal. Overall thats 3 bad games in the last 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I see they took away 2 rebounds and his 1 stock from yesterday. Jeez. That made his game even more brutal. Overall thats 3 bad games in the last 4

I've been saying it all along...miami full strength caps bams upside

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sfektz said:

I've been saying it all along...miami full strength caps bams upside

Dude shut up. He's a monster and will only get better during the season.

We know your end game... you don't have him and secretly want to snag him from one of the owners in your league. I doubt it happens buddy 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I see they took away 2 rebounds and his 1 stock from yesterday. Jeez. That made his game even more brutal. Overall thats 3 bad games in the last 4

 

?? It wasn't taken away in Yahoo. 

Also don't know how 18-7 on great percentages and a block counts as a bad game. 

 

Edited by Purple Hippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

 

?? It wasn't taken away in Yahoo. 

Also don't know how 18-7 on great percentages and a block counts as a bad game. 

 

Where are you getting 18 from? It was 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Where are you getting 18 from? It was 8. 


You said he had 3 bad games out of 4. So you included his 18-7 game a few nights ago as a bad game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Sfektz ,where are you?

Tell me where did you go

Edited by kane
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kane said:

Hey Sfektz ,where are you?

Tell me where did you go

 

he wont re-appear until BAM has a "down" game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:


You said he had 3 bad games out of 4. So you included his 18-7 game a few nights ago as a bad game.

Well in my settings he averages 41 fantasy points a night. That game he only had 30, and 23 in regulation. The overtime period lifted him from a bad game to a meh game. Tonight he had 50 so that's helps make up for some of his slacking off earlier in the week. 

 

Though the hater in this thread is on to something. He doesn't have big games when both Butler and Winslow play. It probably wasn't a coincidence that tonight Winslow was out, and Bam woke up in a big way. 

Edited by Dominator83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...