Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Well in my settings he averages 41 fantasy points a night. That game he only had 30, and 23 in regulation. The overtime period lifted him from a bad game to a meh game. Tonight he had 50 so that's helps make up for some of his slacking off earlier in the week. 

Though the hater in this thread is on to something. He doesn't have big games when both Butler and Winslow play. It probably wasn't a coincidence that tonight Winslow was out, and Bam woke up in a big way. 

Ah, I don’t play points leagues. Not sure what Bam’s value would be in those settings.

If you’re on points league, i suggest you go on reddit. Not to be elitist here, but youll get more insights there.

11 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Well in my settings he averages 41 fantasy points a night. That game he only had 30, and 23 in regulation. The overtime period lifted him from a bad game to a meh game. Tonight he had 50 so that's helps make up for some of his slacking off earlier in the week. 

Though the hater in this thread is on to something. He doesn't have big games when both Butler and Winslow play. It probably wasn't a coincidence that tonight Winslow was out, and Bam woke up in a big way. 

Hope it ain't the case though. I was actually checking out his highlights on the game, and he is easily destroying Wagner on defense. He's having a field day, lmao.

It's kinda pitiful seeing Wagner try his best to defend against Bam.

The nba is so frigging soft now. Ppl get ruled out for the most minor s---. Only tough guy in the league is Marcus smart, plays through everything 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Ah, I don’t play points leagues. Not sure what Bam’s value would be in those settings.

Currently he's sitting at #22 overall!!

5th man injured in my team. What a week. I should have won in rebounds and possibly the week if he can as the score is 4-5 and REB is the one that is really close. 

2 dominant games in a row yet nothing but complaints smh. Some people don’t deserve the second round value he is putting up this season.

• Like 5

Oooh maaan. I got both Jimmy and Bam. Stats Partyyyy! Pardon the cool story guys. 

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Damn! He just put up a Doncic line. Winslow, take your time getting back please!

I got Winslow on my bench and even I don't want him to come back

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

I got Winslow on my bench and even I don't want him to come back

Same here. He’s on my IR. LOL.