Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

Thank you Jimmy for that awful is resulting in a Terrible shot at the end of regulation!  Bam had the 9 and 9 going into the 4th and nearly walked away without even a DD. That OT was huge!

1 hour ago, overtime2000 said:

This guy gonna be a second round pick next year

Back end 2nd, very early 3rd fo sho

Have him in 3/4 leagues and i will never sell. I love this guy. My fave pick this season

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ROTY said:

Have him in 3/4 leagues and i will never sell. I love this guy. My fave pick this season

same here ❤️

• Like 1

Sold him and Shai for Embiid. Absolutely killing me this week with the 5 blocks and steals over 2 games. And it's only Thursday- the carnage is far from over  .....currently down 7-2 to the last place team because of this guy

On 8/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, Trench Mob said:

No more Whiteside bum blocking his path of minutes. BAM BAM about to put in work. Time to eat! Going right with his own predictions for this upcoming breakout season.

16 ppg / 10 rebs / 5 ast / 1.5 blks / 1.2 stls. 55% FG percentage, 76% FT percentage 💪

On 8/1/2019 at 12:04 PM, justaguy said:

5 assists? Thats more than Marc Gasol's best assist year. I expect 1-2 assists per game...

Hindsight is obviously 20/20, but I commend you Trench Mob. 

Bam is averaging 5.1 assists for this entire month of December (10 games) and for the season is:

15.5 pts 10.6 reb 4.5 ast 1.3 blk and 1.3 stls on 55% FG.

Pretty damn close to those predictions way back in August. The question was always if the assists were for real, and I'm so damn happy they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Hindsight is obviously 20/20, but I commend you Trench Mob. 

Bam is averaging 5.1 assists for this entire month of December (10 games) and for the season is:

15.5 pts 10.6 reb 4.5 ast 1.3 blk and 1.3 stls on 55% FG.

Pretty damn close to those predictions way back in August. The question was always if the assists were for real, and I'm so damn happy they are.

Yup gotta eat crow on this one. Didnt see those assists coming 

• Like 3