Trench Mob

Bam Adebayo 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

After watching the past 2 games...you should sell bam everywhere before it's too late. With the emergence of nunn and herro, and butler coming back, hes not gonna score anything. I would trade him for someone like in the top 40-50 range. His ROS does not look good.

10pts/8rebs/3assist with 1.2steals and 1.1 blocks is what he'll get at best 

LOL. you are not getting BAM because of his scoring. he is meant for rebounds, stocks and out of position AST.

11 minutes ago, ahtech said:

LOL. you are not getting BAM because of his scoring. he is meant for rebounds, stocks and out of position AST.

Yea and I'm saying they are gonna go down

5 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Yea and I'm saying they are gonna go down

why gonna go down? Does butler, herro, nunn, etc. will steal his production for stocks and rebounds? I can't get your logic and reasoning. LOL!

Edited by ahtech

28 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

After watching the past 2 games...you should sell bam everywhere before it's too late. With the emergence of nunn and herro, and butler coming back, hes not gonna score anything. I would trade him for someone like in the top 40-50 range. His ROS does not look good.

It's early in the season but I'd say this is a strong candidate for worst post of the year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Purple Hippo said:

It's early in the season but I'd say this is a strong candidate for worst post of the year. 

Projections arent off...he ain't getting more than 10 points lol guaranteed

34 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Your predictions would firmly put Bam in the top 40-50 range...

23 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Your predictions would firmly put Bam in the top 40-50 range...

Does it?? I would still trade him for some else in.that range....like Tomas Bryant.

Update: guy cant even make layups and you expect him to score more than 10?? Hes 0/6 LOL

Honestly his offense is actually horrible and sad to watch, he lacks confidence even though that was one aspect of his game he supposedly worked hard on during the offseason with chris bosh. Reason he gets lots of assists is because I feel like he'd rather hand it off than risk take a shot himself. Hopefully that improves with repetition. He's still going to be a beast this year though.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Does it?? I would still trade him for some else in.that range....like Tomas Bryant.

Update: guy cant even make layups and you expect him to score more than 10?? Hes 0/6 LOL

I got both bryant and bam. So where to trade him? ahahahha

Edited by ahtech

Damn. Guess this was not a great pick for me.

Edited by DLG10

7 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Damn. Guess this was not a great pick for me.

Huh? This was his worst game so far shooting wise and he still had 2 blocks, 11 boards, and 3 assists. Did you think you were drafting KAT levels of scoring? Because high scoring should have never been the expectation.

Before this game and the Houston blowout, this dude was averaging 15 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists on like 57% shooting with a steal and a block and a half.  

He is really good. 

• Like 2

Myeres fn Leonard just copped pf/c from ESPN when Bam lines up as a foward and guards the opposing teams PF on the defensive end. Wtf is up with that! I'm fuming as I only have 5 starters in a few of my leagues. Anyone have a link where I can petition this?

2 hours ago, ROTY said:

Myeres fn Leonard just copped pf/c from ESPN when Bam lines up as a foward and guards the opposing teams PF on the defensive end. Wtf is up with that! I'm fuming as I only have 5 starters in a few of my leagues. Anyone have a link where I can petition this?

Makes sense since Leonard has started every game at Center and Bam has started every game at PF. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:47 PM, ROTY said:

man I'm desperate for him to get PF, this just reeaalllyyy rubs it in

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

What did I say. Told you this guy sucks now that miami full strength 

Half way to Tdubsteppin at half tyme......

55 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

and now?😂 and only in mid of 3q

btw no winslow today

Edited by Rejects

The only concern is his FT%. Been high volume and hurting his true value. His out of position assists is valuable.

Edited by sickrookie

Dude is going to have a couple of triple dubs before the season ends. He flirts w/ them quite often.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sfektz said:

Say wha

Dubdub 5x4 line? Yeah, he sucks. 

Edited by lbc88

1 hour ago, Sfektz said:

15 points, 10 boards, 6 assists, 5 steals (!) and 1 block.  4th best line of the night so far according to BBM. Too bad he sucks though. 

• Like 1